My Test. Confused. Help

Addiejoelle

Reaction score
Hi. My husband and I aren’t trying to conceive but we don’t use protection so I often find myself wondering if I’m pregnant. This month I am 35 days into my cycle. I’m usually 28-31 days. Sometimes 32. My first response tests are positive but I feel those always come up positive for me even if I’m not pregnant. Any ideas why that would happen? And the other tests are negative. I’m getting frustrated. I have 0 signs of getting my period. What do you think? Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

AA5B434A-D609-4779-86B0-EBCE1F66561B.jpeg

Did the line come up within the timeframe? I would try a digital test since it will clearly say one way or another at this point. Good luck to you!

Line came up in less than 1 minute yesterday and today. Digital test said no.

Wow! Do you have more tests? If so then test again in 24-48 hours and see if it gets darker. I would say it is positive if the line showed that fast.

That's a clear line! I'd say test again tomorrow or day after. I didn't get a positive on a digital early on xx

Just took these. Positive first response. Negative clear blue and negative digital. Broke open digital and there’s a line but I don’t think that means anything. Something is wrong with these first response tests. How is it I have not even a faint line on clear blue? I can’t be pregnant if it’s only first response showing pregnant 3 days late.

9DAB8D73-55FB-4DD5-9B51-370EBA54C009.jpeg 205BDCC8-E7BD-4F17-9F84-56530ADE0B3F.jpeg

How sensitive is the clear blue? The digital tests have a much higher threshold for hgc x

I’m not sure of the sensitivity of clear blue digital and line are. Anyone else know?

I've never actually seen a pink dye clear blue. Is your digi the weeks indicator test or the one that just says pregnant or not pregnant? X

It just says pregnant or not pregnant. I wanted to find the one that has the weeks but I don’t see them anywhere.

Gosh, that is so confusing. The frer definitely looks positive.
Did they all come from the same pack?

All different packs. I suppose if it’s positive tomorrow I’ll go get blood work done. I just hate doing it for no reason.

First response are very sensitive, but at this stage in your cycle I would have thought would be darker but then again it all depends on what time of day you took the test, how much you drank beforehand ect… do another first response in 2 days time and if it’s darker try a digi then x

I would think it would be darker too but I suppose it depends on when it implanted too if I even am pregnant which I’m thinking I’m not. It’s just so confusing because I am late with positive tests so it’s making me somewhat think I am, but being that no other brand shows positive, I can’t trust these tests.

I would say you are but maybe ovulated or implanted late. FRER are really sensitive. Mine was still showing positive with my miscarriage when my bloodwork was down below 10. It could be that the other tests you've tried are just not as sensitive as FRER. I would keep testing daily with FRER to see if it gets darker and then go get blood work done.

Is that the clear blue early? I think they are around a 10miu so should surely show but the normal clear blue are 25. Does anyone else think the positive line on the frers looks a little far to the left?

And oh yeah that's so weird that the clear blue is actually pink what's that about??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->