My tests from 7dpo - really hope it's the start of something

Haha drudai- does that annoy you? I can confirm that phone is charged up now :)

I held pee best I could but still none the wiser here ... think I need to try and be a normal person and just wait 48 hours or something as I'm getting my hopes up and I keep willing myself to see Somethings . Here's some pics of this afternoon's test .

Attachments

• IMG_0989.jpg
    IMG_0989.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0990.jpg
    IMG_0990.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0993.jpg
    IMG_0993.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 39
Have I just got awful eye sight ?

Anyone else be good enough to comment ?

Isn't this stressful ! Xx

Yep see it on there too! Remind me how many dpo? X

Found and following!! Im not sure I see much but you are super early and I am useless at line spotting!! (unless its mine and of course i can see "lines" on them all then lol!!)

Thanks everyone !

Hi waiting- thanks for stopping by !

I know what you mean - sometimes when I look at the tests/ pics on my phone ( which has happened a LOT lol) I think I can see a super faint line - more like the beginnings of a line which I've never had on frer before ! And other times I look and think there's nothing there !

I'm not going to test this morning - I don't have the time to be faffing about with it so I'll be testing either tonight or in the morning depending on if my I can get pretty concentrated pee together for tonight or not!

Popped out on lunch break to et some more tests ! As I've heard good things about the Superdrug eary tests I thought I'd get a packet ... £8.49! Cost me more than the frer s!

The normal tests were £4 but I think that was for just 1 anyway .

Annoyed I didn't have more internet cheapies but only had the 1 in the house !

Hope all are having a good day.

😓
I have done two tests tonight . Another frer - can't see anything .
A superdrug early which had a line but by the time it was dry I started to wonder if it is an evap - having opened it up, feel that it could well be .

If I was seeing anything on frer yesterday ... surely I would have at least a visible line tonight :( feeling discouraged !

Attachments

• IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1013.jpg
    IMG_1013.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 29
The frer

Attachments

• IMG_1019.jpg
    IMG_1019.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 35
Any ladies that felt they could see something on my frer from yest, mind commenting on today's ? X

Thanks Stacey - there's def something on superdrug - I've opened it and it's there but I'm seeing stuff about bad evaps all over the net with these tests ! I obv hope it's not though !

Ricschick thank you- do you really see something on the frer ? I can't see it :( I look at it and start to think I can see something but then I think not !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->