My turn!!!! Bfp!

i thought i was seeing things.. OMG im sooooo happy for you :D what you been drinking and send me some lol :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so, so happy for you, you deserve this so much!!!!!!! Congratulations xxx

Miel, Miel, Miel, you have no idea how happy I am for you! I didn't know it was possible to be this happy for someone else. You are a wonderful person, you have been a fantastic friend to me and so many others on these boards. I knew your time would come eventually. You and Daniel deserve this so very very much and you will be a wonderful mummy. I can't believe I get to be in first tri with you! Love you hun xx

:yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo:

that is fantastic news hun, congratualtions, hope u have a fab pregnancy

Lou
xxx

Holy cow! I haven't really spoken to you too much but your influence on BnB is widespread and you are much loved. I am soooooo happy for you! You deserve this and enjoy every second of it!

Woohoo!

Wow, what great news.. big congratulations to you and your husband!:happydance::baby::hugs:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO FAB NEWS

congrats to you both
h x

Huge Congrats to you Miel! :happydance: I'm so happy for you!! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!! :hug:

oh Miel, I am sooo happy for you

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:,

have a happy and healthy 9 months and a big big congratulations xxxxx :cloud9:

:happydance::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee: More LTTTC success inspiration! Youre PREGNANT! Massive congrats!:cloud9:

Congratulations!!!! So pleased for you! :happydance:

I saw this on post spy and couldn't get the damn thing to stop quick enough :rofl:

OMG!!! Can't even tell you how pleased i am for you :D :happydance:

:hugs: :wohoo: :hugs: :wohoo: :hugs: :wohoo:

You seriously have no idea how excited this makes me!!!!!!! :happydance:

I am sooooooooo sooooooooo thrilled for you and Daniel! MASSIVE congrats!!!!!

I am so jazzed that we get to go through this together! Our due dates are only gonna be like 2 weeks apart!!!!!! YAY for winter babies!!!!!! :hugs:

:happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo::headspin:

so so plsed for u hun, good things come to those who wait !!!
h&h 9mth xxxx

Written in your journal but i need to write here too...

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I couldnt be more pleased for you hun!! Biggest congratulations ever! Enjoy every minute of being pregnant Miel (i know you will!!!).

XXXXXXXXXXX

Miel I am so happy for you. We were just saying the other day that the 2nd round of Clomid is supposed to be more effective and it seems to be. I am over the moon for you hun xx

whoooooo I am so happy for you. You so deserve this!! Congratulations x

:wohoo: This is such wonderful news!!!!!

:hugs: HUGE Congrats hun!!!! Im so excited for you and Daniel :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->