My turn!!!! Bfp!

Well done to you! Fantastic news, I'm so pleased for you :) :)

That's amazing news! I always look for your name and I'm so happy that it's finally your turn!!

I'll say it again, amazing news, congratulations! I know I haven't 'spoken' to you in the past but I've seen you around as well and it's a fantastic outcome to your journey. Enjoy!

Congrats again Miel. You so deserve this :bfp:! You are one in a million! Sending lots of sticky :dust: your way ! :hugs::hugs:

OMG! Miel this is AMAZING!!!!!! :wohoo: congratulations babe :yipee: xxx

Sending you all kinds of massive love and sticky :dust: Congratulations again! :hug:

OMG!!!!!! HUGE congrats to you meil, you deserve it!!!! :yipee:

well done girl!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

wishing you and your bean and OH all the love and luck in the world

:hug:

OH MIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing!!! I'm soooooooooo happy for you, can't wait to follow your journey. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fantastic news!!!!

Am soooo pleased for you and your husband...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Emma.xx

omg miel thats fantastic :happydance: nice to have a lttc lady over 1st tri with me :hugs:

That is great news Miel! Congratulations!

xxx

OMG!!! Oh Miel!! :cry:

:bfp::hugs::dust::happydance::bfp::hugs::dust::happydance::bfp::hugs::dust::happydance:
:bfp::hugs::dust::happydance::bfp::hugs::dust::happydance::bfp::hugs::dust::happydance:

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this!! Crying my eyes out I am so happy for you honey :cloud9: You guys deserve this soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you all the love and luck in the world for a wonderful and healthy pregnancy
lots of love, Zoë xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!!!!! This is soooo awesome!! I am so so happy for you!! :) Congratulations and welcome to the pregnancy club!

Oh miel, congratulations!! I'm so pleased for u!! It was so ur turn lol

Have a happy, healthy and fabulous 9 months x

YAY!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: this is such great news!! Best news I have heard in a while hun!! U sooo deserve this!! Yipeee!!! :happydance::happydance: Hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :hugs:

Oh Miel I am so thrilled for you, this is the best news I have heard for ages!

:happydance::yipee::dance::happydance::yipee::dance::happydance::yipee::dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14