My turn!!!! Bfp!

Congratulations! That is simply brilliant news. xx

Congratulations Miel, it is so wonderful to see you finally be able to post your BFP in here...so happy for you and DH!!!

Well done Mummy!

xx

OH YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so happy for you, have been following your journey for ages, so excited for you! :yipee:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

You deserve it Miel :)

TT's
xxx

OH MIEL!!!! :D I cant believe it!!!!!!!! :D
fantastic news! congratulations!!!!!!!
xxxxx

Seeing you are pregnant is just the best news ever. Congratulations and have a happy and healthy 9 months. You deserve it.

Miel am so pleased for you, the start of your exciting journey and finally you will get to know the answers to all those questions you have been asking and wondering about:happydance:

that's awesome Congrats! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! :hug:

:happydance:Zip pa de dooo dahhh - zip pa de aaaaaa - my oh my what a wonderful day! Yipee!

Congrats!!!!!! Fab news x x x x x xx x :happydance:

This is the best news i've heard in ages. Wanted to congratulate you and your OH, you both deserve it. Hope you enjoy your pregnancy xx

Wow amazing news,huge congratulations hun. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxxxx

:yipee::wohoo: yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Congratulations hun :hugs: xxxx

Congratulations!! I hope it is a happy and healthy nine months that I'm sure you will love every second of.

:happydance:

Fantastic news - I am so pleased for you both.

Congrats and I know that you will make the most amazing mummy xxxx

I haven't talked to you in a while but I saw you finally got your BFP! I am so happy for you! Have a happy and heaalthy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->