My turn!!!! Bfp!

Miel sooooooooo pleased for you, i know how long u have been TTC, remember seeing your name.

Wishing u all the luck

Really pleased 4 you!!!

omg wow fantastic news girlie...have the happiest and healthiest 9 months

:hug:

sara

xxxxx

Huge congratulations! I'm so pleased for you hun. xox :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:yipee: CONGRATULATIONS.
I hope you enjoy this beautiful journey that has a happy ending.

Miel, just wanted to say again how very happy I am for you- you deserve this and I am in awe that you kept your positive attitude the whole time! You have been such a support for other women in their journey and you deserve every happiness.

Congratulations!

:cloud9: :crib:

Miel, I am soooo thrilled for you. You really deserve this. Congrats!

Heya miel :hi:

i am sooooooooo so pleased for you hun, big fat congratulations and happy dances and all things good !!!! it's always good to see a happy ending babe, i wish you a H&H one :hug:

x x x x

OMFG Miel!! Huuuuuge Congrats!!!!

Here's to a happy 9 month journey!

i was soooooo happy to read this. i am just so elated for you, really i am. i wish you all the best for the next 9 months.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

OMG Miel, that is really really fantastic news - Congratulations sweetheart!

Congrats!! Thats great news!! I remember seeing you in the LTTC section. I was in there too. Got my BFP with clomid. Im very happy for you!! To a long, happy and healthy pregnancy!! :)

Oh Miel, I am so happy for you, I cried when I saw your name in this section, you really do deserve this... here's to a fantastically happy and healthy nine months! xxx

OMG Miel!!!! So happy for you!!!!! I kept visiting here hoping to see that you finally got your bftp now I'm waiting for a few other ladies :D Congratz! :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->