My ultrasound was today...6+5!

Julia35

Reaction score
I was so scared...scared, literally. I was terrified I would have another mc. She started off by saying it could be too early. Then, when she started looking around, and gave me the news, "I can't see a baby yet." My heart felt like it exploded or stopped, or something. This was the same thing they said about my little one I lost.

She moved the wand a little more, and bam....flicker!! My baby was so alive and well! I started bawling. His/her heartbeat was nice and strong at 119bpm. She let me hear it too. :happydance:

I'm still in awe at the miracle of life...and this is my 4th, but first in 8 years, and first since the devastating mc. That really changed my perspective.

God answered this prayer for me!!:cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 18
Goodness me that must have been terrifying! So pleased for you that everything looks healthy and strong, look after yourself and baby and love every second <3

That must be the best feeling! At my 6 week ultrasound in September they found nothing, and then nothing again at 7 weeks. I was absolutely gutted. I can't wait to see my little bean in a few weeks!

That must be the best feeling! At my 6 week ultrasound in September they found nothing, and then nothing again at 7 weeks. I was absolutely gutted. I can't wait to see my little bean in a few weeks!

Oh yes, I know that gutted feeling all too well, and it came back like a flood today. Prayers for you to see your healthy little baby too!!

Thanks sweet ladies! I'm over the moon, can't even believe it!! I think subconsciously I expected a repeat of my last pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->