my un finnished livingroom....lol

weestar21

Reaction score
ok here is a pic of colby and one of half a wall and half of adele....lol
excuse the floor weve run out of money for carpets so hopefully soon the livingroom will be complete so i can show it off proper :D
The livingroom has taken 4 coats of paint as it was royal blue on all the walls and was murder to cover up but its done now :lol:
https://newphoto.bump-and-beyond.com/0/9/976.png
https://newphoto.bump-and-beyond.com/0/9/977.png

3rd time lucky at editing :lol: :lol:

It looks really nice !! love colbys hair standing up on end too !!! hehe bless !! how cute!

everyone comments on her hair, i even get people asking me if i blow dry it that way :lol: it doesnt just stand on one end it all sticks up its so funny when shes just out the bath and no matter how many times i wet it down it sticks straight back up again.
but i guess thats what makes her so cute :lol: :lol:

It looks lovely hun :D

I love the colors hun & cutie pics of teh kids :D

YOur getting on well with other rooms? Nightmare moving isn't it esspecially when there are no carpeting - Hope your heating is good x

well were doing one room at a time but kids room is a mess its that chip board paper stuff thats on the walls in their room but its half pulled off and makes loads of mess, so after x-mas im hoping to have enough money to get a painter and decorator in to do it properly cos i think the walls will need to be skimmed too.
Heaters are they storage things, they were a bit stinky the first night with not being used and the house was freezing that night but luckily we had 4 fan heaters so one in kids room one in our room and one in living room and we were fine.

Bathroom and kitchen are being done by the council even down o the paint and flooring its great all for free too :lol: only thing we had to pay for if we wanted was an extractor fan for above the cooker if we didnt want it then their would have been a gap on the above asrt of the wall if that makes sence, Still dont know when that will be done but they were here 2 weeks ago letting us pick the stuff we wanted and they said it will take at least 4 weeks onwards for them to set a date but ive got a feeling it will be after x-mas now somehow.

met the neighbours they all seem ok. But a bit of gossip for you all :lol: dont know if ive already said it in another post but just incase...lol
we had to ring the firemen out cos the drunk man down stairs from us went out and left his cooker on :shock: luckily it didnt go up but his brand new kitchen was full of smoke and all teh fire men knew him by his first name :lol: all that for 2 burn eggs what made it worse was after they knocked his door down he turned up pissed laughing and then another firengine came so one for each egg. I wasnt sure to ring them or not but his smoke alarm was going off for 20 mins and OH couldnt get an answer at his door and we knew he drank alot and we didnt know what was in the pan so we were left with no choice i guess, silly old bugger :roll:

apart from all that the street is quiet and only having one bed flat below us who are full of oldies and our house is an up and downstrairs house if that makes sence, only down fall is we dont have a garden for kids but OH brother lives across the road so i take the kids overtheir and they get to see their uncle Ewan alot too wich is nice.

sorry to ramble on i'll shut up now :lol:

Awww hun sounds like you have settled right in not only that the most important thing is your tenancy is secured!

:rofl: at the eejit down stairs! Silly man!

looks nice - i like the pic of the dog too :D

that pic was my first house warming pressie in my old old house :lol: when people come into the house and see the pic they always ask wher is the dog and thne the cat strolls in :lol: OH brother just got a wee rotty pup last sunday shes a wee cutie but dont think i could handle a rotty pup or any puppy all that pissing :lol: :lol: but shes getting so big already and her paws are huge so think she will be pretty big in a couple of weeks will need to see if i can get a pic of her and post it up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->