My unassisted roadside birth announcement! EDITED- photos!

congratulations! what a great story to be able to share :)

:shock: That is both scary and amazing! Well done!!! I love it how so many emergency folks came out on the call. Your birthing on the road must have been the most interesting thing to happen all day. LOL!

I hope you had leather seats actually, what state was your car in?! ;)

I hope you had leather seats actually, what state was your car in?! ;)

Its a 1 year old Nissan Frontier truck! We bought it brand new offt he show room Jan 2012....oops! I had a towel under me, but it does appear the seat got a little wet :haha:we have some shampoo for the seat to give it good scrub so hopefully that'll work!

WOW! I got chills reading that!!! go you!!! and congrats on the baby!

Geez girl, I was so psyched for a calm natural birth story and all I got was you popping one out in the back of a Nissan! LOL!!! Well done, that's a story to tell :smug:

Geez girl, I was so psyched for a calm natural birth story and all I got was you popping one out in the back of a Nissan! LOL!!! Well done, that's a story to tell :smug:

LOL, well he had to out-do his brothers natural hospital birth! :haha:it was natural! but calm? lol not a chance! super exciting though! Id go back and do it again! :haha:

That is an awesome birth story! Definitely something you will never forget!!

CONGRATS!!

Amazing birth story - congratulations :flow: he's gorgeous.

I just saw your link to your birth story on mrsmm's journal-what an AMAZING story! I am glad he was born safe and healthy-how amazing that DH got to hold his son in his arms immediately!

oh my gosh PepsiChic! I didnt know you had such an amazing birth story! Wow!

Wow what a beautiful birth. Got me all teary :hugs: Congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->