My unassisted roadside birth announcement! EDITED- photos!

I can't believe how fast it went!! Keith did a great job! He is beautiful! I also took a peek in your bf journal, 600oz!! That is amazing!

thanks Angel hunny!

The more I think about the overall birth, the more I just *know* it was right.

So hard to explain, but not having the drs or medical equiptment around us, it just made it so real and so incredibly amazing.

I go over it again and again and the ONLY thing I would of changed is the point when my waters broke, I would of asked Keith to turn the car around and go back to the house, would of been easier (and warmer) giving birth at home then on the side of the highway lol, its given me a whole new insight to unassisted births too, something i previous thought of as incredibly risky....I now see WHY people would do it, and honestly if we did have another baby, not only would I really consider a home birth...but Id let the possibility of it being unassisted be contemplated too (providing eveyrthing was good during the pregnancy)

wow that was indeed an amazing story. Congrats.

Congratulations! How scary but amazing at the same time! And what a great story to tell him some day. :D

Best. Birth story. Ever. Totally amazed, he is gorgeous! X

I just discovered your birth story! How exciting!! Congratulations!

haha congrats to both you and your OH! and that little one is gonna be an adventure traveler i bet!

I know everyone else has already said it - but wow!! Such and amazing story and well done for doing it!! Big congratulations!!

I cried while reading this! Amazing story, glad everyone is healthy and happy!

Wow well done and congratulations!! Hope your all well
Xxx

Wow thats crazy! well done u though xxxx baby is gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back