My V-day Bump, but I think it looks to small :/

charlottelucy

Reaction score
Would love to know if my bump looks to small for 24 weeks? Getting real paranoid that my baby isn't growing :(, I have a low BMI and have to have a growth scan at 32 weeks btw.

Would be very grateful of your opinions
<3

Attachments

• IMG00061-20110124-1651.jpg
    IMG00061-20110124-1651.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 22
Awwh, I'm average BMI + my bump is very similar to yours. I think it's a very cute bump. Some ladies can have bigger bumps from water retention as well as baby. A long as the scans show baby is growing I wouldn't worry. :hugs:

Awwh thank you :). I guess the hospital worried me back in December saying there is a high chance of me having a small baby, so thats not helping my worry. i have the midwife next week so just waiting to see what she says.
xx

Im just on 24wk1 day and my bump is same as yours. Can sort of see it but other days cant and can still fit into alot of my clothes. Ive stopped worrying about it x

Happy V day!!! I have seen bumps large n small and I think yours is lovely x

I only have a week and a bit till I hit V-day and my bump is smaller than some 12 week bumps. She is a big girl too hiding away in there! I have decided that 30 weeks is going to be my time to get a proper bump.

I have low BMI too, and my bump was similar last week. xx

Honestly think your bump is perfect. You're all baby. Best wishes!

they are worrying you over nothing!
mine is small too -compared to many others- but BIG for my doing!
i had a low bmi to start with as well.
my baby's measurements were just fine, lenght right on schedule but weight wise few weeks behind, they aren't worried as i'm a tiny person myself
as long as i feel it move around etc, i'm not going to worry about it, at all!

(((big hugs)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->