My very faint +... not sure yet though.

That's the problem, I thought I was on day 12, I had AF 12 days ago... but it was different than usual, and with the other symptoms I suspected that it might have been Implantation... but I don't know now. :dohh:

I will do another test tomorrow as I did get 2 (what look like) positives and with everything that you are all saying, I am getting more convinced that maybe I am... I will try and get one tonight.

Thank you all for your support and again, I am sorry to be a pain. :headspin:

Thank you, but I am not there yet... still need to clarify it.

That's the problem, I thought I was on day 12, I had AF 12 days ago... but it was different than usual, and with the other symptoms I suspected that it might have been Implantation... but I don't know now. :dohh:

I will do another test tomorrow as I did get 2 (what look like) positives and with everything that you are all saying, I am getting more convinced that maybe I am... I will try and get one tonight.

Thank you all for your support and again, I am sorry to be a pain. :headspin:
In what way different?

Thats a pretty strong line in my eyes and thats not even a good focus.

Honestly ... I would retest without a digi in the morning or cook up now (go for a wee don't drink or go to the bathroom and test in 4 hours).

Ok, I will do. It came on straight away... and was a medium flow but only lasted for 3 days and went very quickly, I used a tampon so I can't say how many pads I filled. I thought it was a bit odd, but didn't worry about it until I got the faint positives.

I usually have brown spotting for a day then heavy flow for about 3 days then it goes back to spotting for a day.

So it was shorter and different than usual. Maybe I am just reading too much into it.

I will just have to do another test... I will post the results if I get the same again. Thank you Wobbles :hugs:

My only advice at this point & from whats happened - Pos unusual AF - is to test again asap! Try to get your water as strong as poss if its positive within lets say 5 mins (not their 10) I would say to go & see your GP & request a blood test for hCG levels.

hiya
i defo c a line too, fingers crossed for you hun. x

the suspense is killing me chellebelle! lol can't wait for tomorrow hun I'm excited for you!

Best wishes and I truly hope "congratulations" will be in order!

Just reading your posts reminds me of when we were trying to conceive with our first. I swear I bought out the pharmacy a few times purchasing the pregnancy tests :)

Thats a very good website

Good luck x

I like the peeonastick website, I am going to have to refer to it when I buy my tests, thank you!

Are you still peeing on todays stick?

Must be a big stick!

Must be a big wee! :blush:

Looks like a line to me.
Good luck.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member