My very faint +... not sure yet though.

Chellebelle

Reaction score
Hellooo, I don't know if it has worked, but I have tried to upload the pic of my very very faint +. It was a little lighter than this, but when I took it out of the case to photograph, it went a little darker blue, this is about 5 hours later... but the + did come before 1 minute... so I am confused but thought I'd post anyway to see if anyone else has had similar or I might even be able to help someone in the future by posting this. :blush:

Attachments

• test1.JPG
    test1.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 387
Mine was like that first time, then I tried the following mornin again and it was a bit darker. Then I left it two days and tried again and it was a definate +. Hope it follows this way for you too :) xXx

can see a definate line hun!!! fingers crossed :bfp:

mine was faint line i thought it was wrong. but obviously not if theres a line then theres a line no mistakes about it:happydance::happydance:

good luck

WOO HOO!! I see a line! I hope this is it for you!

Thats a very poor picture quality & I can see it very clear!

I doubt that is anything other than what it looks

;)

Can definitely see a line there!!! I hope it is what it is, and it should be! :bfp: :thumbup::dance:

I agree, the pic is blurry but I definitely see a line there! hope this is it for you hunny, try testing again in the morn and hopefully it will be darker!! :)
yay!! this is so exciting!!

thats what happened to me but mine was sooo faint u could JUST about see it! and i said to the nurse when she sed ur pregnant r u sure because its faint and she said yes because for any line to appear its got to detect the pregnancy hormone or something! best of luck anyways! x

:headspin::happydance::headspin: I'm taking it as a BFP cause I can def see it!

Congrats hon! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs:

There is definately a clear +!!!!! TEST AGAIN!!!!!!! EEEEK I'm excited for you!:hugs:

Most definitely see a line!! Congratulations!

Thank you everyone! :hugs:

I did a digi one this morning and it said "Not Pregnant" so I am thinking that I may have got a couple of dudds... but I will deffo try again in a few days to be sure.

I will keep bd'ing just in case also. :blush:

Sorry for being a pain.

Hey there hun i had the same line on my CB test like that and on the sainsbury's ones i done 2 but all the others were BFN even my digi aswell so im kinda in limbo wondering but i hope its your BFP :happydance: :hugs:

Oh its a positive!!! Mine was exactly the same way!!!!!

Thank you everyone! :hugs:

I did a digi one this morning and it said "Not Pregnant" so I am thinking that I may have got a couple of dudds... but I will deffo try again in a few days to be sure.

I will keep bd'ing just in case also. :blush:

Sorry for being a pain.
Test again without a digi!

What cycle day are you on? Ticker says only on day 12? Is AF not shown on due date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->