• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My wedding babble thread **Pictures now added**

*drools*
Yea its about 2/3 miles out, ill give you a number for taxis cheaper than the black hacks aswell who know the area well :D

Yep officially jealous of you now for testing those cake flavours lol!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! :munch:

xxxxxxxx

Loving the flowers! And thank-you for inviting me to the party, that's very sweet:hugs:

TPG- it'll be a doddle for you to get back and forth between the hotel. Should only cost you around £5 in a private taxi :)

Hmmmm cake tasting was fun! Weve decided on chocolate cake, lemon cake and carrot cake :D

and my flowers arrived today :happydance: they are lovely! Will get pics at some point (too many forms to fill in atm, bleurgh)

Also got something sorted with balloons for decorating, at the place we work at theres an events co-ordinator. robs done her a few favours over the years, so shes taking me to pick some balloons in a couple of weeks and she will set them up! All i have to pay for is the ballons :D

brill news on the balloons hun :thumbup:

and those cake flavours sound so yummy :D

Urgh we have a dilema..
The park we wanted to get pictures taken at needs permission asked, and they charge :dohh:
I think likely all parks are going to be the same and im worried about putting money in and itll rain!

No advice I'm afraid! Is there anywhere else you could go for photos thats free? We went to a local museum ... don't know if we were supposed to ask or not :lol: but we were near the enterance anyway nowhere near the museum x

what registry office are you getting married at?

Yeah I would find somewhere cool and just use it! I doubt they will have officers our looking for people taking photos in every park :D

Kings Park, they have a nice flower garden in there and its quiet in that bit aswell

I'm sat here thinking "yeah i know that" but i dont! I'm thinking of kings park in Stirling!!

Google map us!!

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/plac...3&ie=UTF8&ll=55.819753,-4.322004&spn=0,0&z=14

awww got ya! I would just go and take your pics, just claim you didn't know if anyone says anything but I doubt they will!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->