• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My wedding babble thread **Pictures now added**

The hotel i found to there, distance is pretty much the same so shouldnt think so.

Hotel booked for £60 with an 11am check in :happydance:
https://www.theburnsidehotel.co.uk/index.htm

Yayyyy!!! If you didn't get one I was going to give you mine!!

Can't sleep on a blow up bed on your wedding night!!

This mornings goodies just arrived!
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/2011-06-09111015.jpg

OMG, how are you going to stop yourself eating them?!

I need raspberries now!!

:lol:

right..I have one invite addressed to my whole department at work, how do i write politely that i need people to let me know if theyre coming or not for buffet numbers?

Do the standard "Please RSVP by such and such a date" and then verbally pass around at work that its needed to confirm numbers for your buffet? :hugs:

Omg those sweeties look fab! White mice ... mmmmmmmm *drools*

And yay on getting a hotel sorted :happydance: Makes much more sense and will make for a much more comfortable first night as man and wife! x

I should be making phonecalls today, but bleh not much sleep and its Friday...It can wait till next week!

I had my makeup trial yesterday and whilst the eye makeup was fine, theres a big problem with the foundation!
My skin is like a sponge and makes anything look a horrible powdery mess! It soaks all the moisture out!
This was with a primer that she had tried on aswell.

She suggested doing like a face mask overnight with cream, ive tried that after exfoliating but my chin now has spots from the greasyness!

:dohh:

I am certain there are foundations made for skn that does that!

There are certain ones I can't use even with primer! x

Could you try putting your normal (not-so-greasy) moisturiser on the bits which you find get spotty, then put the extra-moisturising stuff on your cheeks? I had to do that for a while when my skin suddenly changed skin types about a year after Roo was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->