• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My wedding babble thread **Pictures now added**

maybe get some of the cheapo white ones on ebay or something? Or put a wanted in the buy/sell/swap section? I bet people have got them 'just incase' and have them unused!

Boofs had some for her day and never used them...think you might even just get people that have white ones that they arent using!

Worth an ad maybe?

Just filled in my marriage notice form to be handed in, Robs just got to do his and those will go in on Thurs :D

My photographer has just mailed me to say when the weather picks up (hopefully before 6 weeks time!) we can all go to the park and get some test shots done :D

We are still needing songs, I think i know what to use for a dance (if we do one) and ive asked Rob to find an aisle song for us...though its a bit challenging!

songs have been hard for us too, but we've just picked ours...like literally just confirmed them tonight :haha:

You feel a bit of a pressure as its always going to remind you of 'the walk'!!

Thats fab your tog does a test shoot btw!

I found the aisle song the most challenging too! I've changed my mind numerous times :haha:

I said to rob he can pick his favourite artist, which will make things really different but its finding a song that fits!
Least we dont need to worry about lyrics with this one :lol:

What do you's think of this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akLZpj95T3o

i like it!!! the aisle song was a pisser for me too. eventually settled on a beatles song!

The marriage notices are in :happydance:
We decided to put them in at 6 weeks before because Rob has had a name change, wanted to be sure that all the paperwork was okay etc.

I cant seem to get my head around needing to think about the small things and the trip afterwards :dohh:

Well i found out, a work colleagues friend works in the hotel were booked in, and she fixed the room for us! :happydance:

I keep thinking theres loads ive forgotten to do, but im not sure!
Definatley still to get sorted, balloons and banners...erm...i dunno :lol:

Trying to think what we need for travelling 3 days after aswell..I think i need a list!

Try to find one of the online lists? Might help with prioritizing what needs to be done? I've heard that its all the little bips and bops at the end of it all that are the real killer.

Fab you'v got the room!!

I like the JMJ song! My dad always played his CD in the car and we literally grew up on his music!

You're so close!!

Note to self: Get marriage notice in!! :wacko:

Yay someone who knows JMJ :lol: not many do! Hes Robs favourite composer, so i said to him to find a song suitable. Ended up i found it :dohh: but hes agreed on it :)

I think I only 2 of his songs... Tubular Bells and the theme tune to Tommorow's World (was that him?) Not sure that I know of any others.. altho if I was to hear them I probably would :haha:

Yay for getting the hotel room sorted! :happydance:
Twigs, you still not done your notice of marraige yet? Eeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->