• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My wedding babble thread **Pictures now added**

Ive decided im going to get my nails done for the wedding, ive not had anything done with mine before so just been to my neighbour who will try one set of acrylic and one set of gel nails to see which i prefer, and get my eyeborws waxed at the same time :lol:

Ive got another trial on Weds aswell since the last one didnt go so well

I want my nails done too- I'm not a fan of long manicures, so just a plain short french one will be perfect for me!

Gah I just found you!!!
I'm now an official stalker :p

:hi: new stalker :lol:
You joined jsut in time, 5 weeks to go and itll all get pretty busy!

I sat down last night and done all the maths stuff, whats still to be paid and what we have left in the savings, were only about £200 Over :D
With 2 paydays and 2 tax credits to be paid in between i can do that £200 easily.

Weve had to change plans with the cake topper so ive contacted the person who made Nukes with my ideas and got a quote. About £70 but for how long itll last after itll be well worth it! Just hope she can make it in time!

Makeup trial pt 2 got cancelled last night but will hopefully be getting that done next week.
I did get a nail trial done though and ive decided on gel nails. My neighbour is dong them so its mates rates :D She'll do a package for me with nails, eyebrow wax, eyelash tint and a massage for a few days before the wedding :happydance:

£70 ? I think that's really expensive!!

Want me to buy fimo and make some? It's just the Fondant icing that wasn't cooperating as they are so detailed, but fimo is easier to use!

:lol:
Thought for the benefit of everyone else to say id texted you :blush:
5 weeks today :D

5 weeks :shock: it's coming so quick!! Oh I got the dress btw its gorgeous thank you :flower: x

Youre welcome :D Gutted it doesnt fit anymore! But thats a good thing too :lol:

5 weeks?! Crikey I keep thinking im so scary close but 5 weeks is scaaaary! :haha:

Thats fab about your neighbour doing all the beauty stuff, iv really racked up the cost with beauty stuff!!

And also £66 seems a bit steep for the topper? Hope it turns out perfect! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->