• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My wedding babble thread **Pictures now added**

Ive booked in to the dress shop for my first fitting on Monday :D

And had the second makeup trial earlier and the results are much better! My skin didnt ruin the foundation :happydance:

Just a little annoyance getting on me recently though..
I do understand that i have much more flexibility than OH to do overtime at work to get money to help pay for things, but when hes turning down even an extra couple of hours on top of shifts he already does because of stubborn-ness with other work issues, its feeling like im doing all the organising, earning the money and spending it!

That would frustrate me too hunny. I have a similar issue with P right now. Granted, he takes care of all the house stuff. So that in its own is awesome. But I don't make nearly as much as he does and I'M the one paying for everything. But when we get money for the wedding we split it.

So as it stands I'm dying financially and he's doing fine. Its frustrating. I dunno, maybe that makes me a bitch. But I work maybe 6 hours a week, otherwise I'm looking after Claire. I can't friggin' afford a wedding!!! :haha:

I paid for most of the wedding too with Oh barely spending a 1/3 of what I've spent and he earns more than me, but there we go!

Fitting today! and ended up with £135 of alterations to be done :wacko: but i did avoid getting the hips/waist altered thanks to my weightloss :happydance:

My alterations were £150 due to my weightloss! Its bittersweet!

Im the opposite to you in the money stakes, J earns all the income...but I have literally done ALL the planning, buying, and organising. He doesnt really take an interest until I make him :haha: But he says I enjoy it more, which is probably true. He wants a nice wedding but just cant be arsed doing anything to get one! :dohh:

Balloons are paid for :D Went out to the shop today and picked out the balloons and weights for £31 :D And the helium.......£5! :haha:

Are you nearly all done with everything?

You know your first venue, what was your reason to move to another?

Mine are annoying me now with their lack of contact!!! So I'm looking for a back up!

Lack of contact, but that they changed managers, bumped the prices up and completley changed the buffet menu and didnt tell me!

Nearly done yea, though ive changed my mind on the platter plates for tables and bought favour boxes now for the sweets :lol:

Phew what a busy day!
After the last post we then went out with the photographer for some pre wedding pictures which will feature at the start of our book. Some of just me and Rob, some with Alex in too.
Then we went out to the reception venue and got that paid for! 58 people in total coming to the reception, so its booked for 60, all thats left to pay with them is the meal for the 24 wedding party which will be paid for when we sit it.

Ive got hold of the DJs number to request the first dance song, and as it stands for now the room isnt booked for the day before so we can all get in and setup balloons, cake etc!

Knackered today, havent sat down for long since 8am!

It's not letting me play it on my phone!! Tell me and I'll type it in! :)

Love it!!!! You are getting so close now!!! :happydance:

Awww it's gorgeous!!

I have my RSVP card for you here, will get it sent ASAP, you know we are coming though!! :)

inbox me your email and ill send the pdf thye sent me :) Its not a specific price because itll depend on distances etc but this will give you an idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->