My week from Hell time to be positive

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
Hi ladies, well I think I have just had the week from hell.
Here's wat happened as briefly as possible. A week ago saturday I started spotting brown & had a massive headache. Sunday went to the loo & after wipping saw pinky brown blood, still had a headache. Trying to keep myself calm as possible as my mum bleed with me around the same time. The bleeding only happened when i went to the toilet & sometimes not at all. After seeing a large amount of bloody 4.30am Monday I decided enough was enough & time to go to A&E. strange thing was i didn't have any cramps etc only a really bad headache. I was put on a drip, saw by 2 gynaecologists & sent for a scan. All not looking to positive by this point & had been at the hospital for almost 9 hours. I was finally told my baby had no heartbeat & passed between 9 & a half to 10weeks. Myself & my partner where distraught. I stayed in hospital for 2 days had two lots if medical management which didn't work at all. Sent home for a day & finally sent down on thursday for a d&c after days of pleading. I was actually scheduled for the d&c tomorrow. I just couldn't wait that long, knowing that I had a dead baby inside me that didn't want to come out. It would of sent me insane.
Whilst in hospital I found out I am rhesus negative & not covered for MMR, even though i have had my jabs, it can wear off over time. I am booked in with the nurse tomorrow for my MMR jab but we have to wait at least 4 weeks before trying as its a live vaccine. Which works out ok as the docs said to ideally wait until my first really AF before trying, fingers crossed my AF won't be really messed up.
Any how we are now trying to stay positive & my fella is extremely keen to get trying again. It took us almost a year to fall pregnant the first time. I just hope we fall pregnant a little more quickly this time. Everyone around me is announcing that they are pregnant :0(. I think it would really get to me if I wasn't pregnant by march knowing that this should of been the time I should of been due to give birth, if little one hadn't had stopped growing.
That's my story ladies good luck to you all & keep positive, lots of love. Xxxx

So sorry for your loss, Bumble. :hugs:

Really sorry to hear that. I had a chemical pregnancy last month, it is gutting when you wait so long for that positive. I have read though that it can make you quite fertile after a miscarriage, I am hoping this is correct as I am on 2ww 3dpo. All i can do is wait and see now.

I wish you lots of baby dust:dust: for the next time hun, just take it easy for a while and rest up. I am sure it will happen quickly for you next time.:hugs:

Thanks OGD & girlwaiting xx
Fingers crossed for ur BFP in 2weeks time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"