my Yellow bump was a ..... With Pics

L

lizardbreath

Pink bump.

Had my little girl on February 27th 2011 at 1:36 pm at 40+3 weeks
So my birth story will probably be longer then my entire Labour.

I woke up at 9 with my little girl like normally , and all was fine wasnt contracting or anything , at 10 I had my first contraction and they started every 10 minutes apart which was fine as thats how it started with Jaymee. by 11:30 they were still every 10 minutes. but getting more intense. At 12 Things went Bad... I decided to have a shower and get ready as soon as I got in the shower my contractions turned to every 2 minutes and I started to bleed a lot, it was a struggle just to get out of the shower OH(Dan) was freaking by this point. My mom called L&D to tell them I was bleeding , they said to get there ASAP. so My mom got Jaymee ready to take to my dad as they live around the cornor so its a 2 minute walk when walking with Jaymee that is. Mean while Dan helped me get ready, Because I was Bleeding and contractions were coming strong , at 12:50 is when I was finally able to finish getting ready.

We made it to the hospital at 1:10 pm I didnt even make it to a L&D room I was just in an exam room. The nurses had to get my pants off because I was in so much pain contracting ever minute The one nurse said she was going to check me and she said you are full dialated and the head is right there , Just then my water BURST and I somehow Managed to miss the nurse Ive never seen someone Jump out of the way so quickly. at this point I was Begging for them to let me Push and for Drugs but I was WAY past my window for drugs. I didnt even have time to get an IV, or get into a hospital gown and they wouldnt let me push because the doctor wasnt there yet he had been napping. He almost didnt make it to the birth he got his gloves on as he caught her. I pushed One time and heard the Words its a Girl. I was in so much shock because it all happened so quickly , 26 minutes from the time I got to the hospital to the time my baby girl was born. I didnt even have a single tear , graze , stich.

Sadly she is still in the hospital because she was born so fast she came out and didnt take a Proper first breath and she was Blue :cry: so they have her on IV and oxygen , she also has an infection because I tested positive for group B but I didnt have time to get the anti-biotics.

So Katherine Michelle Fletcher was 7 pounds 13 ounces and 19 and a half inches long.
40+1 bump my last bump picture
https://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac357/jaymeeelizabeth/401.jpg
Baby Kats First picture
https://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac357/jaymeeelizabeth/kat.jpg
Me holding her for the First and Only time of her life so far
https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/magmaos/baby/DSC_0029.jpg
Daddy holding his baby girl for the first and only time
https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/magmaos/baby/DSC_0020.jpg
the doctors and nurses working on her
https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/magmaos/baby/DSC_0004.jpg

o congrats hun she is so beautiful! she will be home before you know it! <3 xxx

She is just beautiful. I'm sure she will be home soon. Is she still on Oxygen now or are they just monitoring her oxygen levels ith a weird thing on her foot. My LO had one of those things the whole time I was in the hospital.

as of right now she isnt on oxygen but she keeps going on and off it , theres a helmet thing they keep putting over her head. but right now she just has the monitor

Thanks everyone I love her so much

Congratulations! I hope she's home with you soon.

congrats!
hope she gets home soon to be with you all. x

Congratulations hon..she is gorgeous. Hope she is home with you soon :)

Oh she's beautiful hun! :D
I hope you have her home soon! xx

wow, you must still be in shock, that is fast, I always have long labours so I would be so taken by surprise if I had a fast labour this time.

i hope she gets home soon with you

congratulations on your two girls

wow, you must still be in shock, that is fast, I always have long labours so I would be so taken by surprise if I had a fast labour this time.

i hope she gets home soon with you

congratulations on your two girls

Yeah I was in labour for 14 hours with Jaymee so I wasnt expecting it thats for sure . a 3 hour labour wasnt at all what I was expecting or wanting .... I wanted my drugs and time to get ready but Kat had a Different plan I guess. I wouldnt change it though I just wish she was home and hadnt been born so fast

wow... thats one speedy delivery! Congratulations! Your little girl will be home before you know :)

xoxox

Beautiful little girl, well done x x hope she's home with you soon x

well done you, you should be so proud of yourself. where did you keep her though it just amazes me that she was in your little bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->