Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

We did Nik! It was just soo much like the wedding.. no hassle, no chaos.. just really chilled and relaxed :D

I just wanna say again Nik, thank you so much for all your help in the run up and also on the day with Evie and writing our poem :hugs: Luffs you muchly xXx

Hello, Married Lady!!

I am so sorry, I missed your big day - I had a week off work with no internet, and I'd completely forgot about bnb :hugs:

You looked absolutely stunning! Hope it was everything you dreamed of xxx

You gonna continue on posting in this journal hun? Or should we start up our idea of having the Brides 2011 chat thread? :flower:

I'm sure I'll want to do it all again after Saturday too!!!! I'm so excited but dreading it in the same vein too!

I really like the idea of the Brides 2011 chat thread :thumbup: It seems a bit pointless posting in here now cos I'm not planning my wedding anymore :cry:

The wedding day was sooo bittersweet... it was such a perfect day that I just want to relive it over and over again :( Had it gone wrong I'd have probaby been relieved it was over :haha:

Here's the link to our wedding album on Photobucket.. we still have more photos to come back but these are the ones we have so far :thumbup:

For anyone interested, view away as it's set to public :D

Noooooooooo you guys can't leave B&B!! I'm not a 2011 bride and I still need your help!!!

X

Hehe dont worry hunny I'll still be around as I'm sure the other girls will :hugs:

Awww sad init :(

Not been to a good wedding in bloomin ages, got the taste for em now :p xXx

Tis sad :cry: But I guess married life goes on! I had a phone call today asking for Mrs Cipriano, which for a millisecond sounded wierd till I realised it was me :rofl:

Have sorted my name change on about half of the stuff I needed to .. need to go into my bank tomorrow and the Tmobile shop with my wedding cert to do those change overs and also the change on our TV license and I think we're done :thumbup: Jay is also going to add me to his "rainy day" account so we'll have a joint bank account :)

Ooo I forgot to mention about the cake/cup cakes and the favours! I neednt have worried! They were all gorgeous!

The favours were a combination of organza bags and little teeny boxes which had a few choc shaped hearts (like heart shaped Smarties) heart shaped mints and wedding day rock and was exactly what I was looking at when we thought we might have to do them ourselves :haha:
The cake was GORGEOUS! Very simple which is exactly what I wanted. Top layer was a victoria sponge and bottom layer was a goreous moist chocolate sponge and then in the evening there were chocolate and vanilla cupcakes stacked up... LOVED them!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 311609_10150352352246678_746651677_9738344_5755231_n.jpg
    311609_10150352352246678_746651677_9738344_5755231_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 6
:munch: Sounds delish, and it looked incredible!!!! :wohoo:

jms895 We get married the same day!!! :happydance:

Mynx I miss you already. Please get a journal :) xxx

i realy like your bridesmaid shoes where are they from if you dont mind me asking
xxx

Here they are hunny :) Great bargain too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->