N/T scan questions?!

Impatientwait

Pregnant
Reaction score
I have a n/t scan in about two weeks and I'm wondering how it goes...is it just an ultrasound..and was the ultrasound clearer than the normal ones you have with ur ob. Also does anyone have any ultrasound pics from either 12 weeks or their n/t scans? Or will they not give you pictures then?

My OB did mine, he has amazing equipment. It is just an ultrasound. Mine revealed the aweful news of a thickened nuchal. We were sent for further tests and did a cvs. She came back with the all clear on Thursday.

I was given pictures both times.

Hi!
Didn't want to read and run but I never had the 12 week scan with my boys so I'm not really sure what happens.
Hopefully someone will tell you what happens.

At my 12 week scan I went in for a normal ultrasound. During the ultrasound the technician took measurements of baby and checked all limbs and organs briefly to make sure everything was there.

He told me my measurements etc and showed me my cervix and uterus. I received a disc at the end with some footage and some still pictures that were taken during the ultrasound -even a few 3d ones.

Everywhere is different though. I spent about 20 minutes in the room and found it very thorough. It wasn't any clearer than my 20 week ultrasound, same technology/scan machine/picture quality if that is what you meant. Hth. Xx

My 12 week scan was very similar to Haylee's except they didn't do 3D (machine wasn't that new I guess) and they gave me about 4 little pictures (looked kind of like the pictures you get from those photobooths in the mall but slightly bigger than that... and of a baby. haha)

Just wanted to add that at my nt scan (last Thursday), after the ultrasound they had to take blood. They said they check it as part of the n/t testing...
I did get pics to take home, I am trying to attach my favorite, hope it works.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012