• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

charbaby

pregnant with baby no.4
Reaction score
As title says, would be nice to wait it out with some ladies in similar place x

Since starting this thread months ago loads of lovely ladies have got there bfp but for those of us still waiting come join. X

Hi - I am in the same place (at least I think/hope I am!!!)

All signs (CM, OPK & sex drive!!) suggest I ovulated yesterday so just waiting for temp to confirm it - really really really hoping it does!

So only 1dpo and driving myself insane already - working out when my due date would be, when I will finish work etc. I don't know why I do it to myself every time but just can't seem to help it - just me???

Any tips on how we can get through the next couple of weeks?? x

I'm confused - had positive OPK yesterday and now I'm bleeding!? Guessing it is AF? Can't understand why I got the positive OPK. Might have to leave you ladies sooner than I hoped :(

Good luck to you both :dust:

Hi - I am in the same place (at least I think/hope I am!!!)

All signs (CM, OPK & sex drive!!) suggest I ovulated yesterday so just waiting for temp to confirm it - really really really hoping it does!

So only 1dpo and driving myself insane already - working out when my due date would be, when I will finish work etc. I don't know why I do it to myself every time but just can't seem to help it - just me???

Any tips on how we can get through the next couple of weeks?? x

Oh and I also work out due date - scan dates etc, I can't seem to help it either.

Hi ladies, I'm in the same boat, I think I O'd yesterday... and don't worry, you're not crazy, I do all the same crazy stuff - "How far along would I be at my birthday, How pregnant will I be at Thanksgiving, will I be pregnant on vacation??, etc..."

Beeka, sorry to hear AF might have got you early... is it a flow like you usally have with AF or is it spotting?

GL to all of you ladies :hugs:

Glad to know it's not just me!!

Last time I ovulated I had quite heavy spotting a few days after, guessing it was just down to too much bd'ing during O so you never know. x

Not full flow yet but I have slight AF cramps so guessing it is on it's way :( It's not brown - it's red - think spotting is usually brown isn't it? It's a messed up cycle due to the MC...but I got my hopes up after seeing the pos OPK yesterday. Never mind.

Mine was red last time - mainly just on tp but a bit on my underwear. Lasted a few days but temps stayed up until AF arrived exactly 2 weeks after O.

Keep us posted anyway as you never know. xx:headspin:

hi!!! joining the TWW. supposedly NTNP this month but.... its hard to not secretly calculate ovulation :/ fingers crossed this is it ladies gl :thumbup:

whats everyone up to to pass the time? AFM: yardwork/gardening:) just spent all day ripping out overgrown dead ladscaping in front yard cant wait to plant some pretty stuff out there...next project some raised bed vegatable and herb gardens out back :)

So as we all have a couple of weeks to spare why not share where we are up to??

How long TTC, which #baby are you trying to conceive etc?

Mine was red last time - mainly just on tp but a bit on my underwear. Lasted a few days but temps stayed up until AF arrived exactly 2 weeks after O.

Keep us posted anyway as you never know. xx:headspin:

Oooooo that gives me hope! I'll wait to see what my temp does in the morning. Do you think maybe I should still try tonight, just incase?

So as we all have a couple of weeks to spare why not share where we are up to??

How long TTC, which #baby are you trying to conceive etc?

:) I'll stick around until I know for sure it is AF. I already have a daughter who turned 5 in February. Started trying in September but because I have long cycles and had the MC, have only had/tried 4 cycles. How about you?

Yes me!! Not sure if I've ovulated today (feel like it but could be in my mind ha!) or Ov tomorrow according to my 1st dates I worked out or maybe Thursday as I can't count and worked out my dates wrong originally! :blush:
Either way it's out of my hands as dtd on Thurs & Sat and can't do anymore as dh is away! So fingers crossed for the long tww!

Good luck everyone keeping my fingers crossed for us all x :dust:

I have a little boy who was 3 in January and this is our 1st month of really trying.

Always worth a try - what have you got to lose!!!

We are trying for #1 - it's a long story!!

Came off the pill last May after being on it for over 10 years. Conceived fairly quickly and got BFP at the end of July - 2 weeks later ended in a CP at around 6 weeks.

That was last August - since then only had 3 periods - 1 in November, Jan and March.

Was diagnosed with PCOS at the beginning of March but weirdly enough ovulated the week before the ultrasound which confirmed it! Have been told to lose some weight before they will look into giving me anything.

Lost 8lbs so far and last cycle started 16th March so currently on CD33 - If I did ovulate yesterday then my cycle is a lot shorter this month - will be about 50 days compared to the last ones which were over 100 days!! Keeping everything crossed for this time to be the one! x

I use a donor so not sure if it is worth getting him to come over for a donation if I am only going to come on. I had a donation last night so if it is ovulation, hopefully that will be enough.

Wow 100+ day cycles!!!! And here I am frustrated because I am on CD75. Do you temp/OPK's? What makes you think you ovulated yesterday?

Well done on the 8lb loss :thumbup: That is fab! Are you going to a slimming club or doing it yourself. I also need to lose weight but really struggle.

A little about us :

We have been trying for #1 since late summer, with a couple months off in between as DH was away for work. I had an unplanned pregnancy and MC at 19 weeks 4+ years ago with my ex. I was miserable in the relationship even before the pregnancy & MC, and wasn't ready when my ex wanted to try again right away afterwards. I never intended on having a child with him in the first place. The tension of it all eventually tore us apart, amongst other things, and I left.

Fast forward to now, I still grieve deeply for the baby girl I lost years ago, but I think I have come to terms with it. I have met the man who I truly love and want to be the father of my children, we were married in July and looking forward to starting our little family. So ready to start this next chapter in our lives :)

A little about us :

We have been trying for #1 since late summer, with a couple months off in between as DH was away for work. I had an unplanned pregnancy and MC at 19 weeks 4+ years ago with my ex. I was miserable in the relationship even before the pregnancy & MC, and wasn't ready when my ex wanted to try again right away afterwards. I never intended on having a child with him in the first place. The tension of it all eventually tore us apart, amongst other things, and I left.

Fast forward to now, I still grieve deeply for the baby girl I lost years ago, but I think I have come to terms with it. I have met the man who I truly love and want to be the father of my children, we were married in July and looking forward to starting our little family. So ready to start this next chapter in our lives :)

Oh bless you what heart ache you have been through but I am so glad you have found happiness now! When you have met the right one you know!

Sending you lots of :dust::dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->