• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

I usually crack by 8dpo! But I always promise myself that the next cycle will be different and I will wait until AF is late. Never manage to wait though :haha:

Is it too early to symptom spot?? I might not have even o'd but still spotting those symptoms!! Just goes to prove it is all in my head :dohh:

Beeka fx'd it isn't AF!! x

I should be testing around 2nd May but my mum's birthday is 30th april so would love to know by then....Tbh there's no way I'll wait till May so end of April it will be! lol

Maybe we should all have a pact to NOT test before a certain date? A realistic one though! Like 28th/29th April?

I know how hopeless I am though and have a ball to go to on the 27th so will be using that as my excuse to test early......

hi all i am new to this site so would like to say hello to you all :) i am meant to be 1dpo today but having few cramps so thinking maybe oving now, not bedded since cd 11 as hubby has had man flu lol.. so will be doing the deed tonight even if means having to listen to him sniffing lol..
what other signs of iv are there my boobs tingle and i have mild af like cramps like the witch is going to get me.. good luck everyone :)

hi all i am new to this site so would like to say hello to you all :) i am meant to be 1dpo today but having few cramps so thinking maybe oving now, not bedded since cd 11 as hubby has had man flu lol.. so will be doing the deed tonight even if means having to listen to him sniffing lol..
what other signs of iv are there my boobs tingle and i have mild af like cramps like the witch is going to get me.. good luck everyone :)

Hello!! :wave: hopefully this month will be all of our month to make it happen!! Enjoy your dtd tonight hope he doesn't sniff too much!! lol x

Maybe we should all have a pact to NOT test before a certain date? A realistic one though! Like 28th/29th April?

I know how hopeless I am though and have a ball to go to on the 27th so will be using that as my excuse to test early......

Yes we so should! Might safe ourselves a small fortune too if we are not poas all the time. Not too sure how long I'll be able to hold out for though...lol :blush: x

Maybe if we are really REALLY tempted we should limit ourselves to the IC's...or the Asda ones that don't break the bank!! :blush:

'I promise I will TRY to NOT TEST until 28th April (10dpo) AT THE EARLIEST' :winkwink:

lol i agree think we should limit ourselves to the ic's i have just ordered 30 lol theya rrive here tomorrow.. boobs hurting and mild cramping so want hubby to hurry up so can jump on him pmsl.. x

Hello All, Newbie and never posted anything before but find these forums really comforting! TTC for the first time and this is 3rd month trying. Just started charting and using OPK this month and got positive OPK yesterday (CD17) so have been BDing last few days. I hope it's ok to join you guys on the TWW. So great to not be alone in the boat!

Wow - lots of new posts since I logged off last night - hi everyone!!!

Still waiting for fertility friend to mark my ovulation - my temps went up really slowly last cycle soooo frustrating! Don't know if I'm counting down to nothing at all at the moment!

But, remaining positive so presuming I have in fact ovulated I am planning to try and wait to test until 28th April (12dpo by my calculations). I reckon I will probably cave by middle of next week!!

My friend just gave birth to a baby boy (literally about an hour ago!) - sooo pleased for her but also a bit sad as if my last BFP hadn't ended in a CP I would have been due this week :sad1:. Glad I can say that on here as can't bring myself to say it out loud - sounds so selfish to be thinking of me instead of just thinking happy thoughts for her.

Anyway, no point getting sad - this could be the month right???? [-o<

Welcome Glitter, Jingles & BabyDust :hi:

I'm @ 2dpo... this is gonna be a looong two weeks. My mom is coming down to visit at the end of May, would love to be able to share the good news with her in person rather than over the phone, so please let it be this month or next!

Welcome all you new ladies that have joined :D I'm so glad there is so many of us to see these 2 weeks through xx

lol i agree think we should limit ourselves to the ic's i have just ordered 30 lol theya rrive here tomorrow.. boobs hurting and mild cramping so want hubby to hurry up so can jump on him pmsl.. x

Ha ha, same here! Despite me be being 'relaxed' this month, I text DH to inform him we were DTD this eve...last chance and all that!

Still waiting for fertility friend to mark my ovulation - my temps went up really slowly last cycle soooo frustrating! Don't know if I'm counting down to nothing at all at the moment!

But, remaining positive so presuming I have in fact ovulated I am planning to try and wait to test until 28th April (12dpo by my calculations). I reckon I will probably cave by middle of next week!!

My friend just gave birth to a baby boy (literally about an hour ago!) - sooo pleased for her but also a bit sad as if my last BFP hadn't ended in a CP I would have been due this week :sad1:. Glad I can say that on here as can't bring myself to say it out loud - sounds so selfish to be thinking of me instead of just thinking happy thoughts for her.

I think it's perfectly normal to feel that way - i'd be the same and i don't think it's selfish at all! x

Thanks Glitterandbug.

Ok - so just went on to Amazon and ordered 20 cheap pregnancy tests and 2 clearblue digital - a little over the top?????!!!!!:wacko:

Aaah hun, not selfish at all!! That is perfectly normal to feel that way! :hugs::hugs:

I only have 2 Asda tests in the cupboard.......at the moment! lol. I definitely don't think you have gone over board with the tests. Is there such a thing??? :winkwink: lol x

Thanks Glitterandbug.

Ok - so just went on to Amazon and ordered 20 cheap pregnancy tests and 2 clearblue digital - a little over the top?????!!!!!:wacko:

Er no - i am obsessed with buying the CBD's on Amazon as they are so cheap compared to elsewhere!!

Ha ha - glad it's not just me. 22 tests will at least get me through next week without spending too much money!! Don't think I'll be telling the husband about them all though. :shhh:

On another note - I am supposed to be out at various parties Thursday, Friday and Saturday - what are you girls thinking about drinking during your
2ww? Are you going to steer clear or carry on as normal for now??

Thanks Glitterandbug.

I have 10 ics, 2 superdrug and 1 cbd :haha: x

babyaholic - very glad you asked that question because i don't know what to do really.

The past couple of weeks i've had a few birthday (mine included) celebrations which will also include this Sat (21st) and also a ball (27th) and our crowd are known to enjoy a fair few vinos when we get the chance to be child free for the night!!

My friends know my history and that we're likely to be TTC again soon so NOT drinking won't be an issue, in the sense they won't ask why BUT on a personal level, i'm not entirely sure what to do. Yea, i could have one or two but if i do that, i may have three or four then feel v guilty!! I tend to not drink at all in the TWW but what does everyone else do?

This is my issue - I'm not usually one to only have a couple while we are out and so I think people will question it if I'm not drinking - in particular on Saturday as there is a free bar!!

I know lots of people who got drunk without knowing they were pregnant and everything turned out fine for them but not sure I'll be able to stop thinking 'what-if'??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->