• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Beeka - yes I started charting and taking my temps at the beginning of this year. I've had a few days of ewcm and had a positive opk on sunday. (Was also ridiculously horny on Saturday/Sunday!!). You're right 100 days+ was absolute hell on the frustration front.

Have just been going to the gym most days in my lunch hour and using my fitness pal to track calories - seems to be working so far.

PinkHope - Sorry to hear about your loss but lovely that you have now met someone loving who you can share the rest of your life with. Wishing you lots of luck. xx

A little about us :

We have been trying for #1 since late summer, with a couple months off in between as DH was away for work. I had an unplanned pregnancy and MC at 19 weeks 4+ years ago with my ex. I was miserable in the relationship even before the pregnancy & MC, and wasn't ready when my ex wanted to try again right away afterwards. I never intended on having a child with him in the first place. The tension of it all eventually tore us apart, amongst other things, and I left.

Fast forward to now, I still grieve deeply for the baby girl I lost years ago, but I think I have come to terms with it. I have met the man who I truly love and want to be the father of my children, we were married in July and looking forward to starting our little family. So ready to start this next chapter in our lives :)

No we were really lucky and fell on the 2nd month of trying! What about you with your dd? x

I have a little boy who was 3 in January and this is our 1st month of really trying.

Did it take you long to conceive Ryan?

Pink hope - I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl :hugs: I hope your family grows very soon x

2 months wasn't long at all!! Fingers crossed TTC number 2 will happen just as fast. Took 6 months to conceive her but only had 3 cycles in that time. My cycles are alot shorter now than they used to be :)

Hi all - 1st ever post and was hoping to join in here?

Got a peak on cbfm this morning and a nice dark line on my opk this evening so hoping i'll be ov and joining the 2ww tomorrow and the next day.

We're currently in a bit of TTC limbo at present after 2 mc's one after the other since last Oct and i'm pretty sure last month was a chemical preg (which was disappointing) so i guess you could say we're NTNP this month because i keep swinging back and fore between wanting desperately to be pregnant again to really thinking my body still needs a break.

We already have an 18 month old so we're TTC no 2.

Good luck to all in the 2ww - i'm a terrible symptom spotter and poasaholic (altho i really am going to try to not test til 1st May...)

Glitter x

Got a peak on cbfm this morning and a nice dark line on my opk this evening so hoping i'll be ov and joining the 2ww tomorrow and the next day.

We're currently in a bit of TTC limbo at present after 2 mc's one after the other since last Oct and i'm pretty sure last month was a chemical preg (which was disappointing) so i guess you could say we're NTNP this month because i keep swinging back and fore between wanting desperately to be pregnant again to really thinking my body still needs a break.

Good luck to all in the 2ww - i'm a terrible symptom spotter and poasaholic (altho i really am going to try to not test til 1st May...)

Glitter x

Hello and welcome :wave:

Sorry for your losses :hugs: Good luck for this cycle - let's hope it's going to be a very sticky BFP!! :dust:

Beeka - thanks for the welcome! I'm telling myself to keep an open mind this month...

Sorry to see you've had losses too. Fingers crossed for sticky BFP's all round x

2 months wasn't long at all!! Fingers crossed TTC number 2 will happen just as fast. Took 6 months to conceive her but only had 3 cycles in that time. My cycles are alot shorter now than they used to be :)

No we were very lucky! I hope it happens soon for you! xx :dust:

Hi, can I join you?
I think I had a + opk yesterday so hoping I o'd today. This is my first month charting and using opks.
:)

Hey Ladies! Mind if I drop in too? I am 1DPO today, trying for #2 :)

Babydust to all :dust:

Hi everyone! well this thread soon picked up :)
Least we have plenty of people to chat to through our 2ww!!! Hate going it alone. xx

So as we all have a couple of weeks to spare why not share where we are up to??

How long TTC, which #baby are you trying to conceive etc?

Hi Babyaholic.
This is my 3rd baby and been ttc for around 15 months :( hoping this will be it!! good luck everyone xx

Well I was going to join you but I just got a positive opk! So it's another 2 days for me! Good luck to you all :babydust:

Glitter x

Hi hun,
So sorry for your losses! I really hope this is the month for you!

I so can't wait to sit out our tww with you all!! :coffee: At least we will be able to discuss it without our dh's getting bored! lol.

GL everyone ps glitterandbug I have no idea how I am going to hold out poas until end of the month!!....:shrug: :haha:

Well I was going to join you but I just got a positive opk! So it's another 2 days for me! Good luck to you all :babydust:

Oooh GL! Make sure you stay on this thread as want to know how you get on!! Sorry I'm so nosy & so so excited for everyone! lol :happydance::happydance:

The picture of your baby is sooooo cute!!!! :kiss:

Good luck :dust:

Been to the gym this morning so was expecting full flow to come but no - just a bit of orange when I wipe. Maybe not AF...hopefully not AF!!!

So what date is everyone going to (try) and hold of testing till?
Its my anniversary on the 1st of may so would love to give o/h a positive test gift wrapped :haha: but don't think i could hold out that long x

So for me it's 1st of may if i can wait (yeah right) :dohh:
But maybe around 27/28th April :shrug: xx

Grrr, my first 2 replies have disappeared!!

foxiechick - thanks v much for the welcome. I hate the first 5 dpo - such a limboland!

Beeka - hope it isn't AF at all!

I've told myself to wait until 1st May too, especially after last month but i know myself so well that by 10dpo (so 28th too) i'll be itching to crack open a test...will restrict myself to cheapies tho!

Glitter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->