• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Just realized I havent updated since having baby, She came on her own the 9th May the day I was ment to be induced, weighing 8lb 15 onz, she is now 8 weeks and 1 day old weighing 11lb 10 onz!

Attachments

• Marlee 8 weeks.jpg
    Marlee 8 weeks.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1
Her name is Marlee :)

Attachments

• Marlee 2 months old.jpg
    Marlee 2 months old.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
Best of luck Jingles! I'm glad your baby was easily turned :) I opted not to have a water birth - you'll have to let me know what you thought of the experience.

Char - beautiful baby!!!

AFM... I gave birth to my beautiful baby daughter Roseanna Elise on 5th July, one day after due date. Had a very difficult labour because baby decided to twist back to back once she was in the birth canal (!) but ended up labouring naturally in the end. I'm pretty much back to my normal self and LOVING being a mommy.

Here's another piccy:

I feel so lucky!

Attachments

• roseanna8.jpg
    roseanna8.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 19
Ladies!! I haven't been on here for an absolute age - since before DS was born in Feb!

Congrats on your gorgeous new arrivals! :happydance:

My little boy arrived on 13.02.13 weighing 8lb 9oz after a 7 hr labour (and 2 days previous induction!)...he's nearly 6 months old now and I'm already planning no 3!! :dohh: :wacko:

Hi ladies can you pls take two minutes to vote for my daughter pls x

Link deleted by moderator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"