• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Ooops... I got that one wrong then Char :blush: - I reckon I'm having a boy so perhaps I'll be having a girl - I find out in just under 5 weeks!

Congratulations on your news :hugs:

My due date was moved by two days so I am now due 4th July

I am already very obviously pregnant - I think I'm going to be ma-hoosive! :haha:

Haven't been on this thread for ages! Just wondering how all you lovely ladies are doing? xxx

Hey Char :)
Everything's goin great with me! I'm nearly 31 weeks now n really can't wait to have the baby :) we didn't find out the sex so we're looking forward to a surprise! How's everything with u? x

Aw Bubbles, glad to hear you're OK! I hadn't heard from you in ages and was worried for you, but I'm so glad everything's going well! YAAAAAAAY!

Everything is going well for me too. I'm the only person I know not needing extra scans or intervention. I feel very lucky. 30 weeks today and cannot wait to meet my little one!

How are you Char? You must be nearly there? xx

Hey Hope :)
Its good to hear from u too! Everything's gone well for me as well although its starting to get about uncomfortable now but I'm not complaining! I'm 31 weeks 2moro (my ticker is a few days out as my scan bumped me forward). Not long to go for any of us...lets hope the next few weeks go by really quickly :) x

So happy for all of you!! Wow, time certainly does fly, doesn't it?

My little monkey was born February 4th :D He's almost 11 weeks now. Can you believe it?

I hope all of your births go well and will hope for an update :flower:

Hey Ladies great to here from you :)
You 2 are both 30 weeks wow didn't realize we was that close!
I was 36 weeks yesterday, going for a growth scan today as measuring 41 weeks :blush:
Hope everything is well with her. I'll update soon x

Hiya been hospital today baby measuring big so booked in for induction on the 9th May x

and no name yet! we are finding it so hard to decide on one but think we will wait till she is here now, 12 days to go! x

Wow!! You girls are so far now! I'm 24 weeks today. Everything has been going well. Can't wait to meet this little though!

Hi lovely ladies! Just checking in to see how you all are!

AFM, I'm still waiting... waiting... waiting... :dohh:

Due date is today, and not a hint of any signs of the start of labour. Baby is obviously too comfy!

So how is everyone?

Bubbles - have you had your baby yet? x

Hey Hope :)

I'm 7 days overdue today - cant believe it! I've had 2 sweeps and am going to be induced at the weekend if it still hasn't arrived :)

Good luck to you and I hope everyone else is doing well :) x

Wow! Can't believe you ladies are due already! Hope your deliveries go well and you can meet your little ones soon. I'm 33+5 and can't wait!

Bubbles - best of luck for the weekend or before! :happydance:

I get my first sweep on Monday if baby hasn't shown any signs of coming out by then. I haven't yet been offered a second sweep but my induction date will be 14th July if she still doesn't want to come out!

Jingles - you're not that far behind us! Is everything going well for you? x

Hope the weekend goes well for you Bubbles!

Hope - she'll come soon!!!

Things are going well for me. I was getting a little nervous because babe was breech at 30 weeks still but my midwife was able to turn him/her really easily and he/she seems to be staying put. Just really looking forward to a different experience this time. We are doing a home water birth. Can't wait to meet this little one and see what my daughter thinks of being a big sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->