• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

I hope everything goes well for you Bumpbananas. :hugs:

Please let us know if you think we are being insensitive and we will stop talking about PG xx

Now hurry up and join us! :haha:

No I'm really glad you're making the most of and enjoying your good news. I've not been waiting long in the whole scheme of things xxx

Hey there just popping in... long time no chat :)

Can't believe all you preggos!!! So excited for you all. Char-Can't believe you are 14 weeks!!! wowww!!!

Nothing here still, and my husband is about to deploy, so I'm into next fall to try again :/

Hey there just popping in... long time no chat :)

Can't believe all you preggos!!! So excited for you all. Char-Can't believe you are 14 weeks!!! wowww!!!

Nothing here still, and my husband is about to deploy, so I'm into next fall to try again :/

So how are all the lovely ladies on this thread doing? xx

Pinkhope thanks! Its going so quick. xx

Hope, how are you? Im doing really well thank you, looking forward to finding out the gender and getting a bump :D xx

I'm well thank you Char. I can't believe you haven't got a bump yet! I have already! Its really obvious to me that I'm PG, although to people who don't analyse the way that I look, I reckon they would just think I've put on a bit of weight!

I am looking forward to my first scan - it is at 12 and a half weeks on 20th December. xx

I'm well thank you Char. I can't believe you haven't got a bump yet! I have already! Its really obvious to me that I'm PG, although to people who don't analyse the way that I look, I reckon they would just think I've put on a bit of weight!

I am looking forward to my first scan - it is at 12 and a half weeks on 20th December. xx

Its starting to be more noticable now every day it seems to poke out that little bit more. how is everything going now? Your nearly in double figures!! I love it everytime I get to that next stage. Looking forward to next wednesday when Ill be 16 weeks and can actually tell people I am 4 months pregnant sounds a little better than saying weeks :haha:. xxxx

Everything is going well thank you! I feel generally very good and am making sure I eat sensibly and don't over-exert myself.

I get nauseated sometimes and have had morning sickness this week for the first time, and I fall asleep from about 8.30pm at night right through until morning! Nothing I can't cope with though!

I can't wait for the next 3 weeks to go by! We see the midwife next Tuesday, I have my scan 20th December, and then we announce it to the world at Christmas time! Can't wait!

Just got bfp 11 or 12 dpo!!!! Yay!!! Very cautiously pregnant hope it goes ok!!! Turns out I had b vits deficiency cos things started to change after I took B vits. I'm also using prog cream and will go on using it too now.. So glad to be joining you guys xx.

Just got bfp 11 or 12 dpo!!!! Yay!!! Very cautiously pregnant hope it goes ok!!! Turns out I had b vits deficiency cos things started to change after I took B vits. I'm also using prog cream and will go on using it too now.. So glad to be joining you guys xx.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! So happy for you! xx

Oh, just realized I forgot to update here. I got my bfp a few weeks ago. I'm 6+5 today!!! So excited. My first ultrasound is Jan 4. Can't wait to see my little bean. :dance:

EEEEP!! So happy for you guys and your bfps :D This truly has been a lucky thread, with so many graduates!! :happydance: Huge congrats!

Oh, just realized I forgot to update here. I got my bfp a few weeks ago. I'm 6+5 today!!! So excited. My first ultrasound is Jan 4. Can't wait to see my little bean. :dance:

Fantastic news Jingles big congrats!!!! Xxxx :happydance:

wow congrats to all you ladies with your bfps so exciting!!! xx

Hope for future have you moved over to 2nd tri now? Its so much more better in there all the worrying finally disapears after a few weeks :D

Char - yep, I'm in my 2nd tri now but I haven't moved over to that part of the site. TBH, I've found that a lot of people in the pregnancy forums only talk about negative things and it either gets me down or worries me! I much prefer little threads like this one! :hugs:

Have you found out whether you're having a boy or a girl yet? I'm dying to know! x

Char - yep, I'm in my 2nd tri now but I haven't moved over to that part of the site. TBH, I've found that a lot of people in the pregnancy forums only talk about negative things and it either gets me down or worries me! I much prefer little threads like this one! :hugs:

Have you found out whether you're having a boy or a girl yet? I'm dying to know! x

Yeah I found that with first tri :/ But 2nd tri is so much more better, We have a thread which I started in 1st tri and then got carried on to 2nd tri so its nice to talk to the same ladies since 3/4 weeks pregnant, I don't know yet my gender scan is Monday we are all super excited, I think its a girl, both the kids think its a boy but o/h hasn't got a clue what to think lol. Only 3 more days tho :D I will update on here, When is your due date? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->