**name change** spring/March 2014 bfps get yours here!! good luck ladies!!!

I can only imagine the excitement you both experienced at that time!!!!

Really hoping my calculations are accurate and the OB agrees for me to go next week.
Not only would I love to see something, but I also think this is what hubby needs to see as well - he was a wreck after the MC. I would love for him to be just as excited as me!!

Definitely!! I really hope you can have the scan and I can't wait to see a pic! Xxxxx

OB sending me for a dating US Monday at 4pm!!! Should be able to see something and see a HB :) so happy it's only 3 days away!

oasis! Check out my pregnancy journal! I've added a scan pic!

Hey ladies

I know this thread has been quiet for some time - but how about an update did you all get your BFPs :happydance:

Or are there some like me still waiting :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I miss this thread - I know a few of you are on others I visit:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

I'm still here Fi:) I've got a good feeling for you this month!! Xxx

I'm still here too!!
I miss this thread as well and miss all the other ladies

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Hey ladies! Hope you are all doing okay! Stephy I see your pregnancy is blooming :) oasis! How beautiful does your little boy look wow!
Gary ie I'm still waiting with you ;) testing in 4 days no early testing for me anymore! I've learnt my lesson :(

Hope you are all doing okay
Can't wait for your replies!

WELCOME BACK midgey!
I've got everything crossed for you!!

Hey stephy! ! How's your little bean treating you? 17 weeks! It only seems like yesterday we heard the good news! :happydance:

Hey Midgey welcome back!!! Lovely to hear from you and thank you. Brooklyn is gorgeous:) we are already ttc again cause of my age really but I've only had one af since the birth and they're a bit mucked up at mo. Wishing you masses of luck hunni, have missed you!!! Xxx

Hey oasis!! Yayyy you hopefully they will get back to normal soon and you can jump back on the ttc train with me again ;) hopefully not for too long though! :hugs:
We weren't actually meant to be trying this month but what the hey :haha: if I don't come on Saturday I'm officially late and the testing can begin :happydance:

My OH doesn't want to try next month because if I did catch next month we would have 3 birthdays in December :dohh: I just won't tell him :haha: :winkwink:

Hi midgey(I say in a deep voice):haha:

I've already begun testing - guess I never learn BFN yesterday will test again tomorrow:dohh:

At the stage of my cycle where one minute I feel confident then the next not so:wacko: I tried pre seed this month but wasn't able to use it properly as every time I used it hubby wasn't interested:cry: so I used a little every night and took my chances:haha:

So fingers crossed:happydance:

Great to have the thread back midgey :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Thanks Midgey(Sarah) :) I know what you mean if I caught this month we would have Brooklyn on 18th Oct, Casey on 5th Nov and then another baby birthday on 29th oct!! But I don't think I will, I only had a 22 day cycle last month but at least I ovulated on cd 15:) still waiting to ovulate at mo. Loads of luck to us all:) xxxx

hey garfie!

testing already :haha: if I had something ANYTHING to pee on apart from the toilet right now I would :dohh: but I won't keep them in the house any more unless I'm past when AF would be due I'm so tempted because I'm feeling a tiny tiny bit confident this month but I must hold out :haha:

I love pressed its fannytastic :happydance: I loved it so much but my OH doesn't like the idea of preseed I have no idea why :wacko: are you testing tomorrow? I cant wait if I cant test myself I'm going to go nuts over yours :happydance:
the only thing different for me this month is that my nipples are like shockingly sore :cry: I cant wear a bra they honestly feel like they are going to drop off my boob :cry:

oasis- keep us updated! hopefully you ovulate and catch soon :kiss: that's loads of birthdays! I did enjoy having winter babies if I'm honest I would love another December baby :happydance: don't tell my OH that though :dohh:

My main symptom with Brooklyn was sore nipples! I couldn't bear to wear clothes or a bra! So excited for you:) xxxxx

Latest pics of Brooklyn:) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member