**name change** spring/March 2014 bfps get yours here!! good luck ladies!!!

Midgey - this saturday is when you're testing?! If so - that's already tomorrow!! So excited for you!! Loads of :dust:
As for my little bean - he's treating me right...now...lol...he wasn't in the beginning....but still love him to death (I call him a he because I'm 99.9% sure it's a boy :happydance:)

Garfie - tons of :dust: to you too!!! I'm so excited for you both :hugs:

Oasis! Can he get any more beautiful!?!? Look at those eye lashes!!! :flower:

Positive opk at last! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone, can I join you guys? This is our first month trying, we were going to wait til the summer but thought we would try this month as it doesn't make a huge amount of difference to our plans anyway.
I will be 9dpo on Valentine's, is that way too early to test? I would love to give OH a positive test for Valentine's but I don't want to drive myself crazy and be testing too early.
I know it's really early and might just be in my he'd but I have been feeling a bit crampy. I will be keeping an eye on my skin too as I have psoriasis and one of my earliest symptoms with DS was that my psoriasis got a LOT better in very early pregnancy.

Oasis - Dont you think long eye lashes are wasted on boys - my two have gorgeous eyes what I would give to be able to bat them like they do when they want some thing:haha: oh and by the way I think you need to step up your BD now lady:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: :happydance: on a pos opk :flower:

Midgey - How did testing go for you - hope you got a BFP:happydance:

Dom - Welcome - we had this thread going for some time - but our leader Midgey fell off the radar for a while - but she's back and so is this thread :happydance: welcome and most of us on here (especially me and Oasis) would say TEST:haha:

Stephy - You do look to be carrying how I was with my first - just a neat football at the front and he was a boy:hugs: however my last pregnancy I could have sworn was a girlie - as I grew everywhere - but nope it was another boy - so I guess we will have to wait and see not long now:happydance:

AFM - I tested this morning - nothing on a super drug:cry: and yet another evap on blue handled ic - and now with the temp drop today not feeling as confident:cry:

:hugs:

X

Oasis- how gorgeous is he!!!!! :kiss: :hugs: :kiss: such a cute little boy :flower: and yayyyy for the positive opk!! :happydance:

Stephy- so glad he's treating you right hun!!! :cloud9: when I was having my LO's I just knew I was having a girl I felt great I felt awful having my boy! :dohh: I just knew the difference :haha:

Garfie- any updates on your tests!? Hopefully you got a BFP :happydance: maybe it's just not been picked up on the superdrug just yet? If you need any tests tweaking you know I'm the tweak queen :winkwink:

Dom- welcome!! :hugs: good luck!!! Hope you give us a BFP streak :winkwink: hopefully you get a positive for valentines day! That would be the perfect present for your OH :happydance:

My update! :shrug: I'm lost ladies ha ha no idea what to think I tested Saturday BFN complete BFN not even an evap nada :nope: tested this morning BFN I looked at it for 2 mins everything when nuts in the house and I left it in my bedroom disappointed THEN went back 30 mins later and had a faint but very pink line compared it with my other to see of maybe it could be an evap and there is nothing on the other one but I don't want to trust it :nope: what do you think?

For gods sake forgot to post my pictures :dohh:
Tweaked and untweaked versions :thumbup: I don't know if I'm 12-13 do that's a guess

Attachments

• PicsArt_1391975918849.jpg
    PicsArt_1391975918849.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
  • PicsArt_1391976256564.jpg
    PicsArt_1391976256564.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 5
Thanks ladies he is a beautiful boy that's for sure and I wish I had his eyelashes!! Midgey Hun I see the line, with my first pregnancy last year this happened to me, did the test, nothing not even a hint of a line, thought oh well, went made a cuppa, went to chuck it bout 20 mins later and there was a faint line! Did a digi and got 1-2 weeks, sadly I lost my angel:( all I can say is test again tomorrow and if it's a positive it will be darker, the difference between my 9dpo morning test and 9dpo evening test was amazing with Brooklyn but that I got a faint line at 5dpo on an ic with him so it was super early. Will be hoping and hoping for you it's the start of your bfp! Xxx

Midegy - I see a line! Test again!:happydance:

Oasis - Yay for pos OPK!! And....that's a LOT of bd'ing by the way!! Holy - I forgot all the bd'ing involved in TTC :haha:
Fingers crossed for you!

Garfie - I've gotten bigger all over - can't figure out if it's baby or all the junk food i've been eating?! :haha:
5 more sleeps until we find out!
Boo to those darn evap lines!!! They are mean!! how are you today hun?

Haha Stephy and ff only let's you record twice a day shhh it's actually more lol xxxx

Hey ladies! I haven't tested again yet :dohh: this is the first time I've actually not had time to take a test :nope: I WILL be taking one tomorrow, I'm not feeling too good if I'm honest :nope: I've got AF pains and all sorts I'm 2 days late now going off my 'regular' cycle and I'm scared to test incase it's negative :cry:

Oasis- I hope so hun hopefully my line is nice and dark and I can relax a little I've just got such a bad feeling :cry: all this ttc has turned me into a cynical bag of nerves :dohh:

Stephy- so excited for you hunny! !!! :happydance: update and let us know I can't wait!! :hugs:

Garfie- hope your ok hun :hugs: :hugs: hopefully with an early valentines pressie for your hubby :kiss:

I will update later it probably won't be until the evening :cry: wish me luck ladies I can tell that I need it this time :nope:

I had cramps with Brooklyn Midgey! It's a good sign:) looking forward to seeing your next test!! Xxxx
Got my o day of Saturday which is when I thought it was too, ff great for being able to see what's going on! I'm not expecting a bfp but I would like a longer luteal phase, fingers crossed. Xxxx

Hey ladies I didn't need to test :cry: I checked my CP and I'm spotting a tiny bit af should be here full flow in the next couple of hours :cry:

I feel so bummed about it this month I had really high hopes.
Now I'm praying for a Christmas baby :thumbup: :hugs:

Oasis- fingers crossed hunny! ! You never know :hugs: you could get that bfp!!!! :happydance:

I think I'm going to invest in a cbfm and start charting etc next month I am determined now ladies :growlmad: we will have babies in 2014!!!!!! :growlmad:

So sorry hunni but I can't recommend charting enough it takes the guess work out of it all and you can see exactly what's going on xxx.

Sorry Midgey! Do you temp?
I hated temping at first - thought it was a BIG pain in the butt!
BUT it's totally worth it - I loved it!
It becomes such a habit, you don't even know you're doing it!
And the best part was, I was able to show my charts to my dr so they saw when I needed to go for blood to check for things...

Hey ladies

Thank you for your support :hugs: It's lovely to know I can come here and say anything and be supported it makes me feels so much better :hugs:

Well you know me I tested :cry: I think I know what's happened but I'd rather not think about it :cry:

I am going to start temping next month I think I am determined now!! :growlmad: it will happen!!!

It was positive before I took it out of the casing for a better look.
I hate this why do I do this to myself! :cry:

Attachments

• PicsArt_1392178587456.jpg
    PicsArt_1392178587456.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi everyone,

you might remember me, if not i understand, i only post every now and then. It's doing my head in at the mo, I am late by 1-4 days (my cycles vary) and still negative hpt!! This has never happened before, i have waves of nausea slightly aching boobs but not as normal and have just started with a slight cold. We have been ttc for 25 months :-( really don't know what to think at this point.

Any advise would be helpful girls

Hi Giggles - I remember you:flower: so did you temp this month/OPK - maybe O was late? so this will make her later:growlmad:

If you did and all is in order maybe a trip to the doctors might be next:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"