Name dilemma- your thoughts would be appreciated

kiki

Mum to Kirsty and Caidan
Reaction score
Ladies,please tell me if I am being daft here and/or what you think I should do :

My LO name has been decided since we found out it was a boy - Caidan Daniel Henretty. Daniel is my DF's middle name and his dad's first name. However, I have just found out that DF's sisters wee boy also has Daniel as his middle name and now I am just not sure how I feel about using it. Not from a copying point of view,I just dont know if I want them both to have the same middle name.
I suggested to DF that we add James in (after my Grandad) but now I dont know whether to drop the Daniel altogether and just have James, or whether to have 2 middle names, or whether to just not be daft and just go with Daniel on it's own as planned. DF doesnt mind as long as I am happy.

So- Caidan James Daniel Henretty
or Caidan James Henretty
or Caidan Daniel Henretty

Please help!!!!

xxx

i think caidan james is a really nice name!!
sod whether his sisters used it!
its obviously a family name plus it
gives them something in common!
so i say ...
GO FOR IT!!

xx​

I think Caiden James sounds lovely xxx

I like it with both middle names? It doesnt matter if she's using it. Just make sure you're completely happy with it! xxxx

I also like Caiden James

I like all variations hun!

Dont worry about them having same middle name, just to be awkward what about Caiden Daniel James....... :gun: if you want :rofl:

Caidan James Henretty without a doubt, it's super cute and flows better i think :D

xXxpeople say best thing to do with names is to say them out aloud afew times with dif tones of voice

I like them all but i think my fave would have to be Caidan James Daniel Henretty.

i like it with both middle names! But im biased cause my two both have 2 middle names! :)

I like Caidan James but they are all nice. I know how you feel I would like the middle name Michael as its my late dads name but my sister has used it for her youngest son, so even though I really want it it feels wrong but go with what you feel, take care :hugs: XX

Thank you ladies!! I think we may have a winner, as the more I say the names to myself the more I agree with the majority.

It will most likely be Caidan James.

Thank you again.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"