Name help.. i know, i know!!

Genna

Reaction score
So my son's name is Marley, I haven't really looked into middle names because I told his dad that I'd let him suggest some before I made a decision.. Well today he FINALLY gave me two, one of which I completely ruled out because I just really didn't like it, nor did he have a good reason for picking it!! That is a big one for me. So the other middle name he suggested was Skye..I thought, ehhh it's alright but doesn't really fit him, you know? The name just has to fit.. And i've been carrying Marley for the past 33 weeks so I know more or less whats going to fit when I hear it, iykwim? So I told him that I would think about it, but the more I think about it, the less appealing it becomes.. He got upset when I said "maybe" so I was thinking, is there any suggestions you ladies have that are maybe similar or something along those lines to that name? I would like for his dad to be involved with something to do with him, but I'm really not feeling Skye..more so Marley Skye.

Thank you!! :hugs:

Marley Adam
Marley James
Marley Lee
Marley Scott
Marley River
Marley Phoenix

Marley is definitely a hard name to attach to a middle name. Good luck hun.

hmm i agree - the name skye is ok but really id associate it with being a girls name... heres a few off the top of my head......
Marley rae
marley skyler?
marley kye
marley mason
marley reagan

good luck and let us know what u decide!!!

you know what? you have all these ideas of names that you like and names that you don't like and names that fit etcetc and then when you see baby the names you like just don't seem to fit and end up thinking 'he's deffinitly a ...' even if it was a name you originallyruled out kwim? so do keep skye as an option, don't rule it out completly! :D

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->