Name help!!

briashayy

On baby #2!!
Reaction score
So, while we are convinced its a boy, as is everyone else, we have been heavily thinking names. It's a bit early seeing as I'm 13 weeks, but I like planning!! Lol

We had Alexander Kent at first, but my best friend just had her baby and named him Alexander, so now I'm looking for a new first name! SO has said he likes the name Braxton, and while I agree that I like it, I also think "Braxton hicks" and then wonder if that's a big enough deal to choose nay to the name.

We are wanting to stick with the middle name "Kent" after my dads middle name. It's just finding something that goes well with that!! Any ideas at all would be greatly appreciated as id rather discuss it with y'all vs looking at that name list for the thousandth time!!!

I'd also like to add, we DO already have a girls name picked out and taken care of in case it is a little girl :) and I hope nobody thinks I'll be heartbroken if it's not a boy. While it's preferred, id be absolutely thrilled if the baby was a girl! Just want healthy!!

I like braxton although like you have said the first thing I think is braxton hicks!! What style of names do you like?! Modern or older names ?!
Here are a few suggestions :
Jameson Kent
Harrison Kent
Leonardo Kent
Addison Kent
Oakley Kent
James Kent
Jayden Kent
Henry Kent
Theodore Kent

My fave is Addison Kent :)
Xx