name help

spicyorange

Reaction score
Not ttc until the end of the year so dh won't engage in baby name discussions into we get our bfp but I like the following;

Esther
Grace
Jessica
(or a Combination of them)

Boys I'm struggling with, we both want a girl really but I like
William
Noah (but it's very popular atm)
Alexander (shortened to xander)

I like biblical and traditional names, but don't really want there to be 6 of them in their class (me and dh have names)

Can tell me any other names on this theme that would go with these (can't begin with a c because of alliteration with surname)

Esther grace is pretty :) what about Charlotte? X

Not ttc until the end of the year so dh won't engage in baby name discussions into we get our bfp but I like the following;

Esther
Grace
Jessica
(or a Combination of them)

Boys I'm struggling with, we both want a girl really but I like
William
Noah (but it's very popular atm)
Alexander (shortened to xander)

I like biblical and traditional names, but don't really want there to be 6 of them in their class (me and dh have names)

Can tell me any other names on this theme that would go with these (can't begin with a c because of alliteration with surname)

I'm not too fond of Esther (but I'm from the USA so that's one reason we might have different tastes - I've found people from other countries aren't fond of my name choices but US people love them, funny how that is, lol!) Anyway I really like Grace, and Gracie as a nickname. Jessica is way too common over here, but if it's not common over there, I also think that is cute. I like your boys names, probably Noah is my favorite out of those. I like Noah Alexander. My nephew's name is Isaiah which I think is also cute!

Charlotte is nice but I hatehate hate lottie (it reminds me of someone awful) and I think Charlie is a boys name. Isaiah it's nice, and not one I'd have thought of. Another name I like is jackobi but I think it's a mouthful with my surname

I love William Noah, sounds like a really strong masculine name.

OH's favourite boys name is Elijah, I hated it when I was pregnant but it's really grown on me since!
Don't hear of many children named Jackobi .. I've always been quite fond of Barnaby!

Love Alexander William, nn. Xander
&
Noah Alexander

Both awesome names!

Additional suggestions:

Matthew
Andrew
Christian
Christopher
Sam
Adam

I'm not a fan of any of the girl's names, especially Esther... sorry :flower: