Name Question!

xGemx

Mum of Two x
Reaction score
I have a mini problem.

As some of you may have seen, my little boy who is three is called Harry. My problem is that the name I have fallen in love with for my new little boy is William. Jake my OH likes it too, but if we pick it for our second son are we going to be subject to years of smart comments about copying Prince Charles / Lady Diana?

I could always pick another name of course but I don't think our hearts would be in it as much.

Who cares what people think. If you like the name and they suit it then go for it!

As long as your surname isn't Windsor or Wales I'm sure people wont notice anyway! :rofl:

Hello, so happy to see u back!!!! I think u should go for it, i didnt even twig the harry/william thing at first!!!! lol!!!!

lol neither did i!! i didnt even notice....id go for it xxx

I think you should name him what you like....they go well together and Im sure loads of ppl have those names for their sons

I would never have thought about the royal connection thingy there until you said it. Call your wee boy what you like. I love william. Its lovely :)

:hugs:

Oh Good! William it is then!

Thanks Scally, I've been ghosting on here for a bit but haven't really felt like getting too involved after everything thats happened. I guess I was setting myself up for the worst. Tomorrow though it will be a fortnight since my last bleed so I'm feeling alot more hopeful!

PS. My 20wk scan tomorrow too!

yer go for it. You might get it once from each couple you know that think it's funny (which it isn't) but they will stop it. Just say Harry and William not William and Harry. Then it doesn't sound like the royals iykwim (press always say william and harry don't they not the other way round.)

Blimey not sure I'm making sense but anyway go for it. x

Good luck for your scan tomorrow, look forward to seeing the pics. It must have been a really worrying time, i hope u have been resting lots!!!!

As much as humanly possible when you are the mother of a very over-active three year old! LOL

You both like the name so go with it. It doesnt matter what anyone else thinks. I love the names xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->