• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name

Layla

Reaction score
I was going to keep the name a secret from everyone, including family but after this weekend i cant.

I have just caught up with Sundays X Factor.... and that dick Rhydian was been put through! I cant belive it! :dohh:

We deicded to call the baby this just before he showed up on tv, after seeing what an arse he is we did doubted whether to use the name but then thought he wouldnt get through to the live shows so everyone would forget him by xmas.....nope! lol

Now everyone will think we are naming the baby after him lol *huff*

So anyway, we have finaly deicded, this baby is called Rhydian Clive (after Jases dad) Barber.

x

Oh I likely Layla :D

I can't believe that jumped up nob got through! Made me scream SETUP :rofl:

me too! im so suprised!

I just hope he doesnt act to much like an idot and taint the name for me lol

x

He can't last long! No way lol Not without it being fixed :lol:

I love the name- i said to Dale what a lovely name when he appeared on tv but the guy is a knob end. Dont let that put you off as the name is class!

Good choice hun xx

I love the name Layla. And I don't think you have to worry about that knob on X Factor. No-one I know likes him, so he'll be out on one of the first live shows and then we can all forget about him!! Either that or he may suprise us and we could all end up liking him. Hard to believe, but they may have edited what he says really nastily so we do all hate him. He may actually be a decent person!

sorry, is it the blond guy who is so convinced about himself?

:hugs: Great Name Layla!!!

i dont watch x factor, but lovely name hun!!! :D

Oh dear I liked him. he is just confident thats all.
Like the name too
Bex

but the 15 year was far better.

the voice of the blond one and his ability to sing isn't that good!

What is that dottie thing on his face.. I cant help but stare at it lol

After watching it last night i just cant name my boy that lol

Its such a shame coz i love the name Rhydian, but everytime i hear it or think of it, i see that X factor bloke, and now i see him with bleach blonde spiky hair (last nights show) lol

*HUFF* back to the drawing board.

x

lovely name hun! i love it!

we're still keeping ours secret :)

ok so i didnt read the whole thread!

i wouldnt change it hun honestly... in a years time nobody will remember who that x factor knob is

i still will tho lol

Just cant, its like when you like a name but you knew someone when you were little with the name and didnt like them, it taints it.

x

yea but when ur son is old enough for school nobod will prolly remember him from xfactor isnt it weird how silly things can put us off names though lol
i was going to call my daughter freya til i saw this really naughty kid that had the same name it put me off lol

I know what u mean about bein put off names! People are startin to like him now by the sounds off it, but i take it u still dont lol!
Have u come up with anymore?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"