Names what do you girls think ??? ..

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
I know its early but me and OH , have narrowed down to 2 names for each sex .
Would love your opinions girls , And wich you prefer .. Allways nice for a second or third opinion lol :happydance: .

Boy = Corey or Dillon .
Girl = Scarlet or Cassie .

Thanks girls . xxx .

I love Scarlet thats so nice...very romantic...Gone with the Wind!!!!

Scarlet my mum suggested and we loved it so it was in our top choice . She said something about scarlet o hara or somebody not a clue who that is lol . xx .

SOoooo like Scarlett for a girl Oh and me actually discussed it for if we had a little girl.

:hug:

I'm liking Dillon for a boy ... you tend to see it more as a girls name nowadays so there wont be so many around!!

I love Scarlett :) And either Corey or Dillon are good, I prefer the spelling Dylan though, just my opinion xx

we have chosen dylan for a boy aswell!!

I really like scarlett for a girl!!

I LOVE Scarlett beautiful name, However we decided on something else. For a boy both Corey and Dillon are nice names, not sure which one I prefer?

Dillon and Cassie are my favourites:happydance:

Scarlet and Dillon though it depends which fits best with your surname :o x

All of them are great.
Maybe hang on to both of them and see which suits baby best when you meet him/her! :)

Last name is Waterfall jms hun , Every one says its soooo unusual .
Thats a good idea Sarah hun , I think we did well to narrow down lol , The list was like a page long for boys and a page long for girls lol , Now its deffinatley one of them lol . Its ever so nice thow seeing what everyone else thinks :) . xxx . Thank you for input so far . xx .

I like Dillon and Cassie best I think, I do like Scarlet too though x

I like scarlet and dillon.
Waterfall is a nice last name, very unusual, beats mine, plan old boring smith, lol.

Oh....Scarlett Waterfall, hmmmm. Very fantasy like. Sounds like a heroine. I likey!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->