Names?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I know we've had a million threads on this already, so here's a million and one :rofl:

Have you got any names in mind when you have a baby?

OH and I like the name Harriet, but I can't think of two middle names to go with it.

We like William, Edward and Henry(Harry) for a boy.

Traditional we have two middle names in m family, and I can't think of two to go with Harriet.

We like Rhys for a boy and Islay for a girl.

Dont even go there :rofl: we had a hard enough time picking Brooke's name out!!

I think this time around we already have a shortlist of boys names from when i was pregnant so at least wont have to worry about that

How about Harriet Louise? I've never really gone over these names before but as soon as I read "Harriet", "Louise" popped into my head...

Girls names:
Paula (in spanish pronouncing an open "a", as ahh)
Leire (A vasque name I love - said pronouncing each vowel in the spanish way, also the "r") ,Raquel / Rachel, Isabel / Isobelle / Isabelle / Isabella, Erika / Erica, Iris, Sara, Eva, Mar (means sea), Phobe, Piper, Nathalie, Alexandra, Jade, Ella, Maddison, Yara (both a's said as ahh),Claudia (a said as ahh), Miley. Last added "Dulce" (said spanish way, means sweet).

Boy names:
Samuel, Alejandro / Alexander, Nicolás, Rayco (Canarian pronounced "y" as "i"), Ayoze ( Canarian pronouncing "e" spanish way), Daniel, Roberto, Jordan, Jayden, Tyler, Taylor.

As you can see I have tonnes but we're not very into having a middle name so I'm going to have to pick just one for each of our kids... I keep adding a name every now and then.

i dont think me and david would be able to agree on a boys name...

girls name prob caitlin or chloe... go with the c's :rofl:

Alfred for a boy (after my grandad who recently passed away:cry:), Alice for a girl. Cant wait for the next one

oh wants billy for a boy after his grandad but im not too keen on it! no idea for a girl ive run out of names:rofl: and it was hard enough choosing theirs!

oh wants billy for a boy after his grandad but im not too keen on it! no idea for a girl ive run out of names:rofl: and it was hard enough choosing theirs!

Well Billy is a nickname for William, so could have that instead? :)

We picked Cooper for a boy before we knew what Meadow was. Cant really think of any other girls names. I like Erin.

HHHMMM i think me and OH will have a hard time picking names, my mind changes like the wind!!! LOL

^Love the name Eirn, have seen it spelt Eirinn too

oh lord, i'm not due til december but i can't even begin to imagine what a hard time it's going to be! because me = most indecisive person in the world, lol.

right now i'm loving:

for a girl
ella, mia, hayley (although they're all quite popular names), brielle, arielle and kathleen (my late mum's name)

for a boy
jayden, joel, nathan, cooper, tom/thomas, adrien, finn/finley and dane.

i have decided on Amelia-Jayne or Lewis Paul oh picked my sons name so this time it will be my turn

Yep, we have two for each but as always, I won't say!!!!

It will be the one thing we keep just for the two of us until a LO arrived.

xxx

boys, for us, are easy, if we have a boy he will be Joseph, Joe for short, and for middle names i really like aeron and Riley :)
for girls - not really much clue - maddi was sooooo hard to name, i like the following but still wouldn't no - faith, caitlyn, ava, regan, brookelynn, isobelle/a, sophia - but nothing i really love :dohh: expect Hope and that's maddi's middle name :dohh: knew she should have been hope :dohh:

we had a really hard time picking Annabelle and she didnt have a name till a week before she was born!!!

got no boys names although OH likes to think we have LOL

girls names think we may have that sorted now too

just need the baby

Lou
xxx

I like Joshua for a boy and Ella/Ava/Alicia for a girl.

My OH wants Beatrice for a girl. I chose Meadow so he will prob get to pick the next one.

For a girl i like Lillianne (Lillian is a family name) or Riley and a boy Alexander or Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->