Names

We have a boys name Noah Anthony, but no girl name :(

Lovely name Noah
Jack was going too be Noah Jacob all the way through but it didn't suit when I saw him. But still love that name

I heard this on the radio the other day. They did a study and some crazy # of serial killers(over 120) had the middle name Wade...so def stay away from that one!! They even talked about this transgender woman who killed her mom and changed her name, but you cant escape the curse, her middle male name was Wade!!

Our little girl is goin to be called Rio Kyla ...
No one likes it though :cry: lol i dont care i love it so does hubby so who cares!

xx

Rio is a lovely name!

we're keeping our choices secret until the birth :)

:hugs: Thanks Terrie! I spose if we like it its all that counts, and in a way i wish we'd kept it secret but never mind!

Ooooh see now im intrigued as too what your names are lol!
xx

:) im not telling

i really do like your name :)

the daddy of the baby is easy 'bout the firstname and leaves it down to me to decide and as well likes all my suggestions so far :happydance:

I am very careful 'bout speaking 'bout the names I have chosen so far as I know that there will always people who want to try to put you off! (don not mean you guys though!)

why on earth, I can't understand!!!

I have a name for a boy and two for a girl, where with the two girls name I am absolutely not able to decide :dohh:

so, let's see how it is coming out and what will fit :hi:

but during pregnancy the favourite names have changed a couple of times :hi:

Terrie, are you picking another Welsh name?

x

We're still undecided :hissy:

yea Layla we have a boys and girls welsh name picked out :)

the one we have picked out is a welsh name, i have no clue how to spell it and i cant find it on any baby sites lol

x

We have chosen our names, Derry Patrick David for a boy and Evelyn May for a girl, I think its unbelievably rude for people to pass comment if they dont like them, so what!! you obviously do as you have chosen them so if they cant say anything nice they should just smile and nod!
Has anyone chosen names then given birth and thought the baby doesnt suit them?? As you can tell I am extremely hormonal! ha x

With my son Rhys he was always Rhys and when he came out he suited Rhys aswell. his full name is John-Rhys but we think Rhys sounds nicer

i dont want to give the name away yet lol

Do you know any welsh baby name sites?

x

chloe was abbie till i seen her! then i seen her and darren said chloe it is! and we both agreed :D

you can pm me layla lol... just type in welsh baby names on google and see what comes up!

yay i just found it, i know how to spell it now lol :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->