Naming baby already?

laura_2010

Reaction score
Well I have my baby name set it's ceci :flower: is this too early or would you say ok? I've just posted on Facebook too our little ones name to be as none really know I was expecting xx

My husband and I had our baby names picked out while we were still TTC. We knew we would either have an Ava or a Morgan lol. So no, don't think its too early

I've got myself all set on having a Katie. If it's a boy then we're stuck because we just CANNOT agree on a boy name at all!
Never too soon, I like having a name sorted, or at least a shortlist.

With our first we always knew if we had a boy he would be called Jack, couldn't think of a girl name so thank goodness we had a boy lol this time round I don't have a clue

Thanks I had my name set but oh was like I wanna have a think but he loved the name too :) so I made a Facebook Cover photo and added her name to it too.. along didn't know I was even pregnant only family... couldn't really wait to announce it and her name xxx

We have picked a name I'm 99% sure but I would never announce in on Facebook..or to anyone before he was born. I don't need peoples unwanted opinions.

When I came up with Z's name, that was that! I think I was only 4 months along, team yellow too :)

If I'm having a girl I'll call her Corá but I'm not sure of boys names just yet

My husband and I knew we wanted Nathan for a boy when we were 14, When we finally got him at 24 nothing had changed.
Our girls name has changed since then though and coming up with another boys name has been a pain but we have them chosen and have decided we won't be sharing until he/she is born. Everyone knew last time so it's just an added announcement when they're here!

Team yellow here! We were with our son and loved it hence doing it again.

We haven't told anyone our name choices and won't either - my husband is quite superstitious about it and says he thinks it's bad luck. So we know and that's cool and it is a nice secret to have together.

We are 100% on the girls name and probably 80% on the boy's name!

But each to their own - I have a friend who is pregnant at the same time and has told me her choice so everyone is different! x

Same opinion as buffy!! I like to have my name decide nice and early (God help me if this one is a girl) but I don't tell anyone or use the name myself until the baby is born x

With my first she was named before we knew she was a she I just had to convince the other half. I did in the end :) with this one we have 2 names that we both love but can't decide on so she won't be named until she arrives. Never too early as you can always change it if you go off it. We kept our name off social media until the day she was born though just Incase we did change our minds plus I couldn't be doing with everyone's opinions. Xx

Not too early at all! With our first 2 we had names decided on by 12 weeks, once we confirmed the gender, baby was named.

Its driving me absolutely NUTS that we dont have this baby named yet. We're 98% sure on a girls name, but boys are so hard! My gut tells me this baby is a girl, and Im crossing my fingers the day s/he is born that my husband announces that its a girl because if this kid is a boy...we'll be held at the hospital longer than expected because we cant decide on a name.

I've had my names mostly picked out since we found out but then we found out we're having twins so now I'm not so sure! I don't know if we'll name them now or see them to decide who's who haha x

my DH has only boys names picked for this LO and chose it when we just got our BFP ... with my DD we had girl and boys names as we were team yellow ... with my DS I chose his name when he was 3 days old LOL

We will let people know the sex when we find out but names always stay a secret until he or she is born

OH and I have decided on a name for our little boy and have told close family as friends what we decided on. I like having a name figured out before the baby it's born just because it helps me bond better. Everything seems a lot more real to me when I talk about the baby by his name. I tried doing the same with my other kids as well - it just didn't work for my daughter's because I got indecisive. :haha:

We haven't said anything on social media at all though. Partially because the opinions of a ton of people aren't welcome and partially because we still haven't announced my pregnancy inn Facebook.

We also have three names picked out for our next child, one girls', one boys', one unisex.

I told other's about Zodi's name A) because I didn't know anyone else expecting that would "steal" it and B) I likely wasn't stealing anyone else's.

But I'm keeping the names private next time until LO comes! I like the idea of not choosing until you see them but I felt like I got to know Zodi very well in utero and his name fits

It's never too early to name your baby. You can always change your mind up until you sign the birth papers. We had our name picked out for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->