Naming baby already?

I don't think it is too early at all. Before I became pregnant with my first, I knew what I wanted to name her even before she was conceived. I was like "if I ever have a daughter this is what her name will be." Lo and behold my first was indeed a girl. If we ever have another boy, I already have a name picked out for him too that I was going to use for this baby lol.

I don't think it's too early. My husband and I agreed on a name for our growing boy around 19 weeks. We aren't telling anyone until after he's born, but we address the baby by name between the two of us and it's nice to feel so close to him. Congrats!

I don't think it's too early - thats up to you :) I would be prepared for people thinking they can have an opinion on it though ;)

I was almost set on names during pregnancy and changed my mind last minute to something we hadn't even discussed so for me it would be too early but I know people who have decided and announced early x

I don't think you can name too early either, with ds we had his name picked out from 12 weeks. This time around we didn't pick the name until our 20 week scan as we were very undecided and wanted to find out the gender to help focus the search, we had the name picked out by 22 weeks. We've told close family on the agreement that they're not allowed to comment, everyone else will have to wait for the birth announcement.

Lovely name and definitely not too early 😃

Our son already has a name and we call him by it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->