NaNoWriMo - Official Thread!

So... I didn't start writing and I think I am going to forget about it for this year.
Things were looking great, but 5 minutes before midnight, OH decided to announce he still isn't ready to have this baby. I knew NaNo'ing while pregnant would be tough, but NaNo'ing while pregnant AND seeing my life crumble at the same time is too much.

I wish you ladies good luck!
:hugs::hugs:

I lost my brother on Oct.27. He died suddenly at the age of 31. I am devastated, and as you might guess, decided not to NaNo this year. Just too much sadness right now. :cry:

I haven't been writing...when Fumfy is awake, she wants my attention (obviously) and when she's napping, I can't focus. I've been reading a lot though, especially before bed. I've been enjoying that much more than writing.

I'm not sure what is going on with me right now as god knows I am swamped with holiday stuff and still feeling pretty raw from my brother's death, but I started writing my fantasy novel idea about six days ago and I am at 51,000+ words. :shock:
Feels awesome. It's absolute dreck, but I am having fun and I can barely put it down. For several nights in a row, I stayed up after 2am, just pounding away at the keyboard.
Man, when the muses call….! :)

That's great Sarah!

I have not written anything in November, nor in December, and I'm blaming that on pregnancy brain :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->