Nappies by Minki?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Anyone have any of these? How are the pocket slinki ones? They have some lovely ones in and it's about time i updated my LO's stash :happydance:

i have two hun, one is a slinky and on standard - they are HUUUUUUUGE lol very very bulky even the slinky one !!!!! but they are AMAZING for nighttimes! i have never had a leak with them, they were the first nappy i went overnight with!:thumbup: even when D pooed in one and i rinsed it with the shower it didnt go through to the other side of the pul! will hunt a piccie of her in one for nighttime so you can see how huge they are LOL

sara

xxxxx

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

i think the orange one is the slinky and the pink one is standard but i could well be very wrong!!!

i have a wrap and thats MASSIVE aswell lol, none of her pants / vests fit over it, but like sara said, amazing for nighttime, if you can get her jamas over :lol:

x

we sometimes have to leave a few poppers undone at the bottom of Daisy's sleep suits and HAVE to use vest extenders with them !! but they are worth it !!:)

i have a standard one but don't really like it personally, i was hoping the slinki might have been better :dohh:

I just bought two of them :dohh: s'pose i can use them at night or maybe Tabs being bigger they wont look as huuuuuge :lol:

most nappy retailers sel them in their accesories section, nappy lady have them, think twinkle on the web and bits and bots x

Sarah i only use mine at night ... they are by far the biggest nappy i have ever seen!LOL gotta love the big butts tho:)

Yea i just got it today and OMG i've never seen one so big :rofl: Though it looks funny cos i use the blueberry inserts instead :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->