nappies for a pound in asda!!?!!

i brought 2 packs today what a bargain - mind you i already have 6 packs of newborn nappies in size one think i will have to take some bak for a bigger size hee hee

i got 4 packets from our asda wht a bargin even if i dnt use them all i can give sum to my daughter for her dolls plus 2 of my friends are expecting aswell so i can always pass them dwn to them just a shame the size 2 arent on offer i would of picked a couple of packets of them up aswell xxxxx

Good buy- yes, pity not any other sizes!!

I stocked up on nappies while pregnant - thought I may have got too many size 1 - 280 nappies!! - but no - I used the lot! Anna was 6 lbs15oz at birth and 9lbs9oz now so still in them for another week or so. You will easily use 40 nappies a week so they do go quick!!

I have 900 size 3!!

wow your making me feel a little unprepared i have 2 packs of 27 size 1 and a pack of 48 size 2 :)

I am going to asda with MIL tomorrow so might pick up another packet or 10 :)

i got two packs today even tho i plan to use cloth x

Went 2 asda today and they were out if stock ;(

nearest asda is an hour away so not worth the fuel money to make a special trip. Will see if we need to go anywhere near there this week and see If asda can put some 2 one side for me.

Went 2 asda today and they were out if stock ;(

nearest asda is an hour away so not worth the fuel money to make a special trip. Will see if we need to go anywhere near there this week and see If asda can put some 2 one side for me.

when i went to get mine they didnt have any on the shelf so my dad went to the customer service an they advised tht they mite have sum in the back tht had came in the deilvery tht day she told us to fone bac after 10pm tht nite cos tht is when they start to bring the stock out an if they did have them she ed she would put them away for us, so my dad rang up at 10.30 an luckly they had them the kind lady at the desk put them away for us so we could collect them the followin day its worth a try to ask your asda to do the ame 4 u hun xxx

i got some today :) they dont look or feel anydifferent to the huggies ones i have

bought last 2 packs in my local asda store today :)

will soon be able to test them against the pampers ones i have :)

we got 6 packs! :happydance: obviously we havent tried them yet but have been told by others they are as good as Huggies/Pampers :thumbup: xx

Are they just in size ones?

My auntie has got me 5 packs - if its just size ones then those days are well over for alex! lol

My auntie has got me 5 packs - if its just size ones then those days are well over for alex! lol

Yep! its only the 1st size that are on offer hun xx

I was going to ask if they were any good quality but they sound ok to me! It's a bit early but for that price think I'll go grab a few packs!

Yep! its only the 1st size that are on offer hun xx

Oooops, i now have 5 packs!

Bugger me..... heres me saying nappies are too small, when not so long ago she was too small for nappies ...... :dohh:

Hey ladies, I ordered 2 packs( wouldnt let me order anymore) with my online shopping and was lucky enough to get them , as every time ive actually been in store the shelf is empty...

I can hardly tell the difference between these ones and the pampers newborn one i have....

I remember my mum saying years ago that it was asda nappies she used with me (called asda VIP's then) and she later found out from someone who worked for them that it was actually pampers that made them for asda....

It wouldnt surprise me if this is still the case with these as there is very little difference.... :)

Might go and have a look. Have already bought some pampers a while ago when they were on offer in Tesco.

I've bought 4 packs in the last week and they seem really good quality, no difference to the Huggies newborn ones I have. I will be going back to buy more soon if they still have them on offer!

Does anyone know how much newborn nappies I should get? How much is enough? I have about 230 so far but can't think if that's enough, or nowhere near enough etc, help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->