nappies for a pound in asda!!?!!

I've bought 4 packs in the last week and they seem really good quality, no difference to the Huggies newborn ones I have. I will be going back to buy more soon if they still have them on offer!

Does anyone know how much newborn nappies I should get? How much is enough? I have about 230 so far but can't think if that's enough, or nowhere near enough etc, help!

You are like me - like to stock up- especially as its such a good offer!!!!

Anna was 6lbs15 at birth - at 9 wks she is 10lbs5 and still in size 1 nappies - maybe just another week tho. I am using about 40 per week - so 230 may last 5wks - I would get another of the 2 asda packs - still £1 yesterday!!!

I've bought 4 packs in the last week and they seem really good quality, no difference to the Huggies newborn ones I have. I will be going back to buy more soon if they still have them on offer!

Does anyone know how much newborn nappies I should get? How much is enough? I have about 230 so far but can't think if that's enough, or nowhere near enough etc, help!

You are like me - like to stock up- especially as its such a good offer!!!!

Anna was 6lbs15 at birth - at 9 wks she is 10lbs5 and still in size 1 nappies - maybe just another week tho. I am using about 40 per week - so 230 may last 5wks - I would get another of the 2 asda packs - still £1 yesterday!!!

That's fab thanks for the advice! I'll try and get another two packs if I can get some!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->