nappies that actually fit birth to potty

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
right, leyla is starting to burst out of some of her supposed birth to potty nappies so i need to buy some more to rebuild my stash, ive had to put lots away for the new baby as theyre just far too small and leaving marks on her :(

are there any brands that do toddler nappies or nappies that actually fit from birth to potty? other than making her some up, which tbh i just dont have the time to do atm, i dont know what else to do, i dont want to put her in sposies but its looking likely if i cant find nappies that fit, the most of my stash is motherease which barely fit now and wonderoos which have started fitting dodgy again, so many of my other cute nappies look like theyre not gna fit for much longer :cry:

any ideas girlies?

x

which ones is she popping out of? I have one Bg left from my original stash which is pretty tight so I would say not them!

I have a flip though which seems to have plenty of growth in it.

Also the ebay cheapies have plenty of growth in them

i dont really like the internet cheapies, she mostly wears motherease fitteds, but she is on the very last poppers now, and even that seems tight, her pop ins havent fit for a good while, most of her other nappies are ones i made, which still fit with plenty of room but they are olden day ones with no pul so she doesnt wear them too often as i prefer to not use a wrap these days, she has a few weenotions which still fit, her blueberry one size still fits but im not sure how long for, i think i might be better off getting some toddler nappies then all these ones can be used for the new baby while shes small and leyla can have all teh toddler nappies

x

Bumgenius have new sizing on their version 4's too so they're going to fit babies for longer :dance: :)

No prints just colours, but they have announced prints are in the making and coming out end of summer!

How big is she? Hayden is 2yrs 10, but he's pretty small for his age and thin so don't know if I'll be much help. But he can easily wear his BG organics still, like on the 3rd tightest setting, he would have tons of room if he suddenly chubbed out. But no prints on those. Goodmamas fit him really well too, with lots of room to grow...they are fitteds but have lots of great prints. Fuzzi Bunz aren't one size...well they do have one size I personally don't like them as much. But Hayden wears a small or medium in there, surely a large would work for her?

i have a few larges and they are starting to look small on her :( shes not even majorly big, shes like 25lbs ish id say

x

Really the large fuzzi bunz? Hayden is 28lbs, but like I said he's pretty thin, he has a really small bum area, so probably makes a pretty big diff but he can wear some of their smalls on a pretty tight setting too...he has one medium that is just now starting to fit right

i dont have a large fuzzi bunz but i had to sell her medium cos it stopped fitting ages ago lol, shes really a tiny girl, i dont know whats going on lol

x

Hmmm I know they did change their sizing because it was off for a little while and their diapers were running really small, and then really big, apparently they are running true to size now. I don't know for sure, I do have a medium on the way though so I'll see soon. I know Happy heiny do make some extra large, not sure of their weight range though

right ive found some but cant find a shop here that does sized, only birth to potty ones :dohh:

has anyone got happy heiny birth to potty nappy and do they actually fit btp cos ive found the perfect nappy so if it fits will be getting that one :D

x

No experience with them but if you want the XL and don't mind paying the shipping over I don't mind shipping it to you

hmm theres a thought, thanks hun, how long do you think it would take to get here?

x

After it got to me I'd guess less than 2wks? I know sometimes it takes around a 5-7 days too

Actually last time I shipped there I think I was quoted 6-10 days?

We have happy heinys btp and they are fitting ella fine at the moment. She is about 11kgs (24lbs) at the moment. What other ones do we have.... ? um We also use haute pockets which fit her well. Issy Bears are fine.
What about trying some ones with velcro? If her bum is being contained well in them and it's just that you are right at the loosest snaps and they are still tight, then maybe getting some with velcro will allow you to loosen them off even more. This is why I really like velcro better because you can get a better fit. Hope you find something that works! :flower:

my velcro one size WNs are having the same problem, and also, just to make matters worse, she has started taking the velcro ones off :dohh: she does it with this proper sly look while she looks you right in the eye like try and stop me....! haha, little bugger she is :lol:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->