Nappies???

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Somebody posted about a week ago about their babies nappy leaking, I mentioned that I put 2 on Noah.

Well.....For the last couple of nights he's been having 2 napppies on and still waking wet - its escaping up thru the top of the nappy - I don't know what else to do??

Anyone??

Are you using the right size nappy for him??? Silly question you may thing but too big and they leak and too small and they leak:hissy:

Toby wees heavily in the night and Pampers baby dry don't do the job....Huggies Superdry (I think they're called, although not as slimline as Pampers) never seem to leak with him:happydance:. I've been trying to feed him his bottle half an hour before bed and changing him in his bedroom as he goes down...makes little difference to how fat his nappy is to be honest though:dohh:

Give em a whirl:happydance:

Are you using the right size nappy for him??? Silly question you may thing but too big and they leak and too small and they leak:hissy:

Toby wees heavily in the night and Pampers baby dry don't do the job....Huggies Superdry (I think they're called, although not as slimline as Pampers) never seem to leak with him:happydance:. I've been trying to feed him his bottle half an hour before bed and changing him in his bedroom as he goes down...makes little difference to how fat his nappy is to be honest though:dohh:

Give em a whirl:happydance:

Yup - right size nappy! Using pampers baby dry too!! Lastnight I used a babydry and a tesco's on top (tescos are quite thick) Thing is I can sometimes change him say 1am and he'll still be wet in the morning!!

I was thinking of the huggies also thinking of trying pull ups?

Its so confusing, when does potty training beging...lol!!

I noticed on pampers active you have a size 5 and a size 5 plus ....:dohh: Up to now we've been ok I think it can happen to us all every now and then but I'd be pissed at putting 2 nappies on - can't be comfy? Maybe change the 'type' ...I don;t like the dry nappies have always got on with th eyellow pages at newborn and pampers active after. We are starting to us the pullups for Moo as well now (from size 4 up) but only in the day.

My little man has chicken legs and so he leaks out the side of the leg about 2-3 times a day! He's in the smallest nappies we can find and I do them up as tightly as I dare and still they leak.

I've contemplated using first aid tape to stick the nappy to his thighs at night, just so he doesn't wake himself up wet.. or is this a silly idea?

I guess what I can do is keep feeding him and eventually I'll fatten up his skinny chicken legs!!!

Hey hun...i had the same problem however since i started using pampers baby dry iv had no problems xx

Every nappy we've tried for Tegan leaks, except Huggies Superdry. We have a few leaks still but with her having bladder problems (She doesn't wee until her bladder is FULL, so she saves it up then wees a lot and does this about every 2 hours) thats inevitable. Hopefully you'll try something that works! Using 2 nappies at a time must be costing you a fortune!

I was thinking of the huggies also thinking of trying pull ups?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't use pull ups for bedtime if baby is heavy wetting as they're the least absorbant type. You need the ones that say baby dry, superdry etc not active fit and the likes as they're all less absorbant and more for daytime use.

Give Huggies superdry (or whatever they're called) a go :happydance:

i prefer to use the huggies superdry for night times and if we are going out for the day, never had a problem with them. i wasnt too keen on pampers

I had a few of my friends complain about Pampers, so we've never actually used them!

We used to have the same probs at night, we used Huggies Natural fit when Oscar started crawling but found that they leaked during the night esp out of the top, so now its Huggies natural fit during the day and Huggies superdry at night. No leaks at night at all anymore!

I recently saw Huggies little walkers, and now Oscar is standing and starting to walk I was thinking of giving those a try for the daytime, but I don't know anyone thats actually used the little walkers.

Our nappies are leaking from the top at the back when he wees a lot during a big sleep. It's annoying, we have to change all his clothes all the time and keep running out of sleepsuits. I'm sure it's because he is the bottom end of the newborn size so hoping he will grow into it. We're using biodegradable disposables, whatever the brand is you see in Boots and Sainsburys. Otherwise we're happy with the nappies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->