Nappies

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

Lo is in size 1s at mo. At what point do you decide to change to next size up? Obviously the weights overlap some so is it just of own decision or if their bottoms dont fit in.the smaller ones. Lol. xx

I changed when they started to mark my lb's legs and also when he started to leak poopy everywhere

So if they leave imprints on legs? Ive had a bit of poop leakage mainly wee though. Lol. Xx

actually im wondering this but i tried size 2 and they still leaked. has anyone else found pampers to be utterly crap. i cant wait till ym washing machine is fixed so we can use cloth at night.

When they start to leak, that's when I change up to the next size. My LO has chunky legs so they often leave a dent in her thigh but the next size would be too big for her if you know what I mean?

I used pampers simply dry as there the only nappies my lb will wear if hes done a few wees all others he screamed after 1 wee wee lol

Nappies are quite expensive and awkward to buy lots of and carry whilst pushing a baby in a buggy! So the minute the nappies looked like they fitted perfectly on my LO, I would then buy the size up.

i buy the next size when LO is a bit less than the starting weight,seems to work better when they are bigger

I changed up to size 2 when we were getting more leaking, the size 1's still fit they just don't cope so well anymore!

I changed to the size 2 after a few weeks because we had a few leaks and I found that the back of the diaper went up higher on the 2s which was nice. I love the Pampers Simply Dry.

Maman I find Pampers to be total crap! My sister doesnt like them either. Xx

I stock piled when I was preg (still ain't bought a pack and won't for a long time yet!)
I stopped using size 1 when her bum wouldn't fit in them anymore!
I'm now using size newborn size 3, but only because I ran out of size 2 and got TONS of size 3!

love Pampers baby dry, fantastic nappies. LOATHE Huggies

Only my eldest was ever in size 1; my two middle boys there is no way a size 1 would have fitted them and a size 2 was borderline, so I got them size 3s from the start. I got size 3s from the start with this LO as well even though he ended up being smaller than my two giant middle sons, I did have to angle and cross the tabs over but I needed the extra absorbency as I had a couple of sample size 1 and 2 nappies and they were soaked through with wee after a couple of hours. I then had to go into size 4 at about 10 weeks as the size 3 was no longer absorbent enough nor holding in poo at the back properly-he is still in size 4 now xx

Hula! How's mummyhood treating you! how was your section? hope all is well xxx

Okay ao I tried size 2 on.her and a doody come out the top so.I think.they are too big on her atm.

Hey angelbunny! Mummyhood is great! How are you and little man? The c section was fantastic went without a problem, no pain or anything which I was suprised about! xx

ahh that's good :D your lil lady looks beautiful :cloud9: nice to hear of a positive c-section! a few of my friends on here had them & have really been suffering afterward. we're great, getting the hang of things now, first couple of weeks i was like WTF is going on!! haha. we had a lovely birth too, was 7cm by the time we went to the birthing center, no complications, no stitches, yay! you getting much sleep? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->