Nappies

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
72 Size 1 nappies - 4-11lb
114 Size 3 nappies - 9-20lb
230 Size 2 nappies - 6-13lb

How long would those last?
Is that a sensible number to buy early on?

Its all so confusing! Help meee! :lol:

x

:rofl:this is what I did....just threw in a pack everytime I went shopping. I never ran out.....ever:rofl:

But i dont do the shopping, so not really a way of doing it. Lol.
Basically, thats 4 or 5 packets of nappies in each size. I just am not sure how long they would last

x

How long's a piece of string babe???? Sometimes you can go through 12 in a day in the first few months, other days only 6. Toby's 1year now and sometimes I only use 4 and other times it's 8. Honestly, they vary wildly sweetie....it's impossible to say:hugs:

Thank you, i feel stupid for asking now lol.
I'l just pick up a packet or two every week.
Thanks for your help! :)

x

I just used to buy a new box of nappies when I had opened the other one!!! You can never tell how many you need.....

I wouldn't buy too many siz 1 and 2's, but my LO was in size 3's for ages x

My size 1s are 7-14lbs; I bought a ton of them. I think like 10 packs + as they were 50% off.

Well I'm expecting a BIG baby, so I'm really reluctant to buy too many nappies.... so I have a total of.......

24 :blush:

Yup, and been banned from buying anymore untill we actually have LO in our arms.

Size 1s are the most diapers you will ever see in your life! The baby uses so many at that stage/size. I do mean non stop poop! But, just part of the fun of parenting! :)

The size of nappies depends on the brand you buy and to be honest I would buy a couple of weeks worth which is pretty much 2 packs and then wait and see what happens, I would buy size 2's as 1's can be outgrown quickly. And then wait. Save the money in an account instead of buying loads in advance and then you will still have saved for them xxx

Thank you, i feel stupid for asking now lol.
I'l just pick up a packet or two every week.
Thanks for your help! :)

x

Didn't mean to make you feel silly:blush:. Sorry, you don't know until you've been there and even then all babies are different:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->