Nappy Disposal!!

Cupcake_Queen

Mummy of 2...so far! :)
Reaction score
Hello!
I am just wondering which people prefer....The Angelcare or the Tommee Tippee Nappy Disposal bins?!?! Both are on offer online at the moment so price isnt an issue, its more which one of them is best?!?!

we have gone for the Angelcare one as it was recommended to us by a few people xx

I chuck mine straight in the wheelie bin. Obviously not convenient if you live in a flat.

We have no wheely bin! lol We have big blue bags which have to live in the shed until bin day!! lol :) xx

we have the tt. To be honest though once we ran out of cassettes we started putting a shopping bag in it and we now single wrap nappies in nappy bags and put them in it like that.

I have the Tommee Tippee one and it's great, no smells and very quick to dispose a nappy - esp at night when you're half asleep :)

i had a tt one and loved it only stopped using it after morgan was about a year old
the refills can get a bit pricey but it locked the smells away x

Neither. I wrap them in a little nappy sack and throw it away with the normal trash. I had the TT one with Jason but I found it annoying.

my lo is nearly a year old and we have just bought a tt one, cos his nappies were stinking the room out. we live in a flat so it wasnt an option to take every nappy out. since having the tt bin its been amazing, no smelss at all! we bought a load of cassettes too cos they were on offer, our plan is to stock up everytime we see a good deal!
x

We have the angelcare one, but just use it as a normal bin, just wrap the nappies in nappy bags and pop them in there. Locks the smell away.

We used the small bin with a cassette in the lid. Push the nappy through the top and turn the handle on the top. It twists the bag inside and locks in smell.

When it gets full you remove the series of twisted sacks like a string of pearls to the bin, re tie the internal bag and replace the turning lid. To be honest, if you have a house and wheelie bins, just chuck them outas and when. The turny bin thing is good though, if you can be bothered to pay for cassette replacements.

Stu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"